AC: NL Weed Plucking Service

• Thread starter ZoltonAuburn1956
  • Start date
ZoltonAuburn1956

ZoltonAuburn1956

Nintendo 3DS Addict
Towns Folk
So, I'm kinda new to 3DS Pedia, but I'd like to make an Animal Crossing: New Leaf service about plucking your town's weeds!
-
The price would be 3 Play Coins, but if the requester helps enough, it will lowered to 2. And if someone else wants to pitch in, they can earn 1 of the Coins.
-
Ask about that, then we can add each other, and visit each other, maybe, then it's off for me to pluck them weeds!
-
Notes: My town's weeds are very infrequent and plucked myself, so no asking to do it.
=

Last edited:
Zolton i would like to earn play coins so can i pluck your town?

No, my town actually almost never needs their weeds plucked. I made this to pluck other town's weeds. Maybe you can join in if someone else needs their town plucked, and we can split the earnings?

Can I pls pluck ur weeds? My FC is 5430-1156-3020! Reply and add me then tell me ur code then open ur gates so I can join!

Did you even read the reply to the other one that said the same thing!? My town's weeds will not ever need to be plucked. Read the whole post before you comment.

But I need play coins

Well, don't ask me for that in the weed plucking department, unless you help me on someone else's town. I'm waiting for requests at the moment...Also, you don't need to comment your Friend Code. It's on everyone's profiles.

Hey dude I am not going to ask to pluck your weeds I am going to do the honourable thing and help you so what do you say?

Sure. Whenever we get a request, you'll be one to pitch in.

great how much are the services

Read the post. I'll edit it to add more detail about the price, but in summary, it's 3 Play Coins, if the requester helps enough, it's replaced to 2. And someone like you also helping in, you can earn 1 of the Coins.

Y'know..... you can always pick them yourself for FREE or pay a tiny bit of easy-to-earn BELLS so Leif will do it. You probably wont get any customers...

I need to earn some play coins so I'm willing to pluck your weeds :3

Back