Ultimate Weird Character Wishes?

• Thread starter Adrián-S
  • Start date
Adrián-S

Adrián-S

Adrián
Towns Folk
Hey everyone, so I’ve talked a lot with my friends about what characters we’d like to see in Smash, especially because of how “out there” and unpredictable picks we’ve gotten.

Personally, I have probably hundreds of characters in my head that would be incredible in Smash, but here’s two that I want so very badly.

1. Nessa from Pokemon Sword and Shield
I think it would be super amazing if more “Pokémon trainer” type characters were added into Smash, and not just reskins of the one we have now. Ideally, Nessa would be able to swap through 3 (or more) of her Pokemon team from the Sword and Shield games. I really love her design because she really stands out and shows off that “sporty” aesthetic that the Galar gym leaders have now, while also blending well with her personal style. If she were in Smash, it would probably drum up even more interest in Sword/Shield as well, which would be great!

2. Kat from Gravity Rush 1/2
A few years ago, before the release of Cloud, I never would have imagined someone like Kat in Smash, but now it seems that Characters like her are up for grabs. Her gravity powers would be super cool to be adapted into the game and she already has some costumes from her games that could be turned into reskins, like Joker’s outfits from P5 has.

But what does everyone else think? What are some “out there” suggestions you have? Characters that most others wouldn’t think of or haven’t thought of yet. :)

Hey everyone, so I’ve talked a lot with my friends about what characters we’d like to see in Smash, especially because of how “out there” and unpredictable picks we’ve gotten.

Personally, I have probably hundreds of characters in my head that would be incredible in Smash, but here’s two that I want so very badly.

1. Nessa from Pokemon Sword and Shield
I think it would be super amazing if more “Pokémon trainer” type characters were added into Smash, and not just reskins of the one we have now. Ideally, Nessa would be able to swap through 3 (or more) of her Pokemon team from the Sword and Shield games. I really love her design because she really stands out and shows off that “sporty” aesthetic that the Galar gym leaders have now, while also blending well with her personal style. If she were in Smash, it would probably drum up even more interest in Sword/Shield as well, which would be great!

2. Kat from Gravity Rush 1/2
A few years ago, before the release of Cloud, I never would have imagined someone like Kat in Smash, but now it seems that Characters like her are up for grabs. Her gravity powers would be super cool to be adapted into the game and she already has some costumes from her games that could be turned into reskins, like Joker’s outfits from P5 has.

But what does everyone else think? What are some “out there” suggestions you have? Characters that most others wouldn’t think of or haven’t thought of yet. :)
Wrinkly-Kong.jpg

Pythagorus or Eggplant Wizard (KI GB), Dr. Arewo Stein, Birdo, Rawk Hawk, Captain Syrup, Geno... Yeah they'll never be in Smash. I'd like new skins for DLC like Black haired Palutena/Pseudo Palutena, shiny Pokémon/different trainers, Pigmask outfit Lucas, Protoman, Skyward Sword Zelda and stuff like that.

reimu hakurei from tohou, after all, tohou is like the emperor of indie games

the stage would be the hakurei shrine, with the hazards being that some tohou characters appear on the screen and attack with danmaku, there is also a special "item" in this stage, a spell card, grab ib and you can destroy the danmaku and also damage the opponents a litte

I've always thought it'd be fun to have the Harvest Moon hero/heroine join the fight with their farm tools. I had seen faux spoilers that they were going to do it in the Wii version, I was so happy until I found out it was false. Someday, I tell myself. Someday I'll have money for a new game and it'll be the one mixing harvest moon and smash bros.

ROTTYTOPS FOR SMASH

On a more serious note, it’s be super awesome to get some more Splatoon related characters (cough cough, MARINA AND PEARL, cough cough), or even someone like Shadow the Hedgehog! Not gonna lie, I’m not cool with Sonic being the only character from his series in Smash. I say we need more, be it Tails, Amy, Eggman, Shadow, Chaos, or anybody! We need more Sonic characters! :artist:

Also, Rottytops for Smash.

Oh yeah, we could add Rottytops to Smash, too!

WAIT, I’VE GOT IT. LET’S ADD ROTTYTOPS, SHE’S PRETTY AWESOME

pls add rottytops, you would make me very happy, thanks

ROTTYTOPS FOR SMASH

On a more serious note, it’s be super awesome to get some more Splatoon related characters (cough cough, MARINA AND PEARL, cough cough), or even someone like Shadow the Hedgehog! Not gonna lie, I’m not cool with Sonic being the only character from his series in Smash. I say we need more, be it Tails, Amy, Eggman, Shadow, Chaos, or anybody! We need more Sonic characters! :artist:

Also, Rottytops for Smash.

Oh yeah, we could add Rottytops to Smash, too!

WAIT, I’VE GOT IT. LET’S ADD ROTTYTOPS, SHE’S PRETTY AWESOME

pls add rottytops, you would make me very happy, thanks
I’d rather have Bolo :0

I'd definitely want Yuma from Culdcept Revolt in Smash. Her furry ears are so cute, and tbh there's so many cool ideas you could implement from the Culdcept series. Different creatures to summon, elements to use...

Maybe her final smash could be leveling a territory based on a foe's damage, then multiplying said damage while the Gains animation plays. Beforehand, Holy Word Zero is used so the foe cannot escape, and the move partially heals her.

¿ what about akira from astral chain? altrough it would be difficult to "translate" how they play in astral chain to smash
also, it would be nice to have tails, its weird how knucles is there as a assist, but tails isnt in the game

Reactions: Jisenku
Repede from Tales of Vesperia for the tales rep. It's a recent game for the system, and being a dog, he has his own niche. If not Repede, then maybe another party member like Judith or Raven. Kinda hesitant on Yuri since he'll be seen as "yet another anime sword boy".

Quote from Cave Story. We need an indie character and I think having one of the most well known indie characters in the game would be cool. The only problem is nobody really cares about Cave Story anymore so he'd have a hard time getting in, somewhat labeling him as a weird character wish. However, he is in the realm of possibility.

Back