SSB Weird Stuff You've Experienced

• Thread starter Mira
  • Start date
Mira

Mira

The Most Boring Person On Earth
Towns Folk
It was weird experiances, no not glitches, just stuff l don't understand. Here's an example.

In For Fun > Smash mode, l selected Toon Link; he is my secondary main. During the match, l used my true skills of Toon Link, l kept getting 2nd or 3rd place as a result. Then, when l barely even tried the next match, l won 1st place. The next match, l did it again, and won 1st place again, and again, and again, and again. So in total, l've won 1st place 10 times in a row for the first time ever by barely even trying, and none for my actual playstyle of Toon Link. Weird.

What about you? Anything weird you've experienced?

What was weird was when i first completed ssb3ds classic mode i got 4 trophies.the next time i complete classic mode i get the same trophies. Then in trophy rush i hit 6 new trophies, but only got 5 new ones. I guess that doesn't seem weird until u consider that there are over a thousand trophies

Reactions: Mira
Two things, but one of them is due to lag, so it's irrelevant.

@RobertDan and I were battling in smash. He was using Wii Fit Trainer while I was using Little Mac. My KO gauge was filled and I used the special move right in front of him. He somehow grabbed me while my frames were active, which resulted in him sliding backward across the stage. The momentum from my character mysteriously carried over to him. I can't explain how awesome it looked lol.

Reactions: Mira and Robyn
It was a warm day in my house and I decided to play ssb4. I went to classic mode, and then I picked Yoshi. I battled my way through the characters until I got to Giant Yoshi. I was bored and I started spamming egg lay then suddenly it looked like Giant Yoshi is getting bigger. I was like: "What the, an I just imagining things? And I just finished Giga Yoshi off.
It was a glitch.

When i somehow spiked someone with ganon (His down air) and he wall jumped off of it. It was amazing seeing this pulled off but he died right after xD. He couldnt get back to the legde because he pressed up air the wrong way leading to his death. But I was surprised seeing him doing it so easily. LOL I think he was pressing random buttons because he is a noob but I know how he did it

When i somehow spiked someone with ganon (His down air) and he wall jumped off of it. It was amazing seeing this pulled off but he died right after xD. He couldnt get back to the legde because he pressed up air the wrong way leading to his death. But I was surprised seeing him doing it so easily. LOL I think he was pressing random buttons because he is a noob but I know how he did it
Oh that also happened to me once on a for fun match. So I was just minding my business just jumping off the stage then grabbing the ledge after a recovery mode. ( I was Villager) and then suddenly this ban on just spiked me with a short hopped down special and I died. I raped him to death after respawning. That n00b. >~>

Reactions: Link Master
Oh that also happened to me once on a for fun match. So I was just minding my business just jumping off the stage then grabbing the ledge after a recovery mode. ( I was Villager) and then suddenly this ban on just spiked me with a short hopped down special and I died. I raped him to death after respawning. That n00b. >~>
Nice lol. Yea it was weird how he did it because he was just a noob and he managed to pull it off such gorgeously and perfectly. I was surprised but I would say he was a mid smasher tho. He knew how to dodge well but didnt know how to start combos and pull of them off. But it was an interesting match. I very much appreciated that I played him. Then I started to learn that move and pull it off

Nice lol. Yea it was weird how he did it because he was just a noob and he managed to pull it off such gorgeously and perfectly. I was surprised but I would say he was a mid smasher tho. He knew how to dodge well but didnt know how to start combos and pull of them off. But it was an interesting match. I very much appreciated that I played him. Then I started to learn that move and pull it off
Sorry for the misspelled words, Damn auto correct.
God, if we had a world without autocorrect, I'd be the happiest man on earth. Seriously.
Also, I'm going to pm you, you are now on my hype train, enjoy your stay while you can Master Link xp

Last edited:
Reactions: Link Master
Back