Weirdest character someone rumored for Smash Ultimate

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Yes.. they wanted The Grinch in Smash Ultimate. One of the worst rumors but hey..

glkw1d0.png

What do you guys come across? lol.

Reactions: Samster, Pok_E 16, P2.0 and 1 other person
Honestly, if MK8 had the Mercedes-Benz DLC, I could see Smash having DLC like this where other companies throw in random characters.

How The Grinch Stole My Hopes And Dreams (2018).

Reactions: Marc
...I just don't see how people's minds work, now. ;-;

Reactions: Samster
Same here, the weirdest one I saw was the Grinch. xP

When I saw the leak, I was literally like “If they actually add this, I’ll burn every copy of the game in existence, and set myself on fire.”

Reactions: P2.0
I haven't seen anything that weird, but the Grinch? Why would the Grinch be in a fighting game? What would his final smash be, trapping everyone inside a house, stealing their Christmas, making them bent with sorrow?? The Grinch IS NOT a fighter!

katalina from granblue fantasy , a lot of people talked about her being "leaked"

sadly the reality was " it seems nintendo and cygames have talked abouth things but nothing more i would love her in smash and she would be a great representation for gacha games

Stuart Little.

For the sole purpose of having the living snot beaten out of him by someone who really hated him.

Yes.. they wanted The Grinch in Smash Ultimate. One of the worst rumors but hey..

glkw1d0.png

What do you guys come across? lol.

He could be a Wario clone. :redpanda:

Last edited by a moderator:
No the Grinch can't be in it. He never was in any Nintendo. Why do people even think that this would happen? People are so weird now.

Honestly if the Grinch was in it I would burn every game I have, go to the nearest store, destroy every Smash Ultimate game, fly to the Nintendo headquaters place, and burn every copy there.

Reactions: Duffy
No the Grinch can't be in it. He never was in any Nintendo. Why do people even think that this would happen? People are so weird now.

Honestly if the Grinch was in it I would burn every game I have, go to the nearest store, destroy every Smash Ultimate game, fly to the Nintendo headquaters place, and burn every copy there.
But he was in a game on PlayStation just like Cloud I think so it wouldn't be that far out there to include him. What am I saying? If it was Goku I could see it because all the Smash characters are Japan made like him. Sakurai has interests to you know. However the Grinch isn't really seen as a video game character just like why you never see Tony the Tiger in Smash.

It has to be (get this) a character that originated from a video game (those are sakurai’s words apperently). Sorry mr. Grinch! The only exception to that rule is R.O.B. The robot which... is sorta a video game accessory so it strattles the line.

So it looks like no goku, no grinch, no pepsiman...

But we could see master chief...

Back