Weirdest Character?

• Thread starter Furnix
  • Start date
Furnix

Furnix

Waster of Play Coins
Towns Folk
For me the weirdest character is the happy mask salesman from Majoras Mask. He is weird and creepy and insane. He has all these weird facial expressions. The clown from Skyward Sword was pretty weird too and that kid that owns a shop in Twilight Princess REALLY creeps me out. I still gotta play that game! Ghirahim was really weird as well. With his weird dance. But he was also scary. He says this: "I won't straight up murder you, I will beat you within an inch of your life" -Ghirahim

I have a lot.

First, Tingle.
He's a 35 year-old guy dressed like a creeper. He thinks he's a fairy...
Happy Salesman.
He is scary. His face expression is always changing and I don't like him....
I have many more, but I'll just state one more; The old-MAN in Wind Waker.
He is always asking you to save his grand-daughter, and he's so creepy. Then, he becomes rich and mean. I no like him.

I think mine is Tingle

I wouldn't say weird, but more like unique. In that case, Tingle takes the cake. He looks like a true man and isn't afraid to show it. Despite him being 35 years old and practically a grown up, he does look pretty fresh in that suit. Sometimes I wonder if he is actually a kid in a grown man's body, since Termina is a messed up place.

For me it's the Courier in Twilight Princess I remember freaking out because he comes running up to us screaming about a letter he has. And he's everywhere!

Not to mention I played the game once and the game glitched (I think I kicked the system or something) and he would follow me before becoming shaky and then falling through the floor.

The Happy Mask Salesman. Of course Majora's Mask was all so very weird in many terms, at my first time playing Majora's Mask the Happy Mask Salesman really scared me xD Especially that part whereby you get back your Ocarina of Time but not the Mask and how he gets all angry xP

In my opinion, the weirdest character in the entire Zelda series would have to be Tingle, but more specifically, his appearance in Wind Waker, where he forced his brothers to sit and turn a giant crank for no particular reason, did overpriced decoding of triforce charts, and drew weed pictures of Link in his art gallery.

Back