Weirdest reason why you like a song ?

• Thread starter August'o
  • Start date
August'o

August'o

NintenPedia Member
Towns Folk
Ok, i don't know how to say this... But my boyfriend decided to sing for me a "romantic" song them he started:
"I hope you die-"
I was just like : "What the f-"
But them he continued:
"I hope you die by my side, the two of us at the exact same time"
After that i literally start laughing, and since them i love this morbid song "I Hope you Die - Molly Nilsson".
Even thought i broke up with him in the end, now i got the meaning of this song. Which is why i like it so much.
But what about you guys, is there a music you like for a really weird reason?

Well because of the voice

Ok have u heard this song i hope you die?
No why u ask?

Last edited by a moderator:
The weirdest reason why I like a song is because of the growling in it and the explosive chorus and the thrashing ability that it has

The weirdest reason why I like a song is because of the growling in it and the explosive chorus and the thrashing ability that it has
I like that too hey i have one for that can i show u?

I personally would have put Balls To The Wall by Accept instead of Taylor Swift cause I'm more of a Thrash and 80's Metal person but that is a decent song

I personally would have put Balls To The Wall by Accept instead of Taylor Swift cause I'm more of a Thrash and 80's Metal person but that is a decent song
Thx thou

Welcome

ok

I sometimes like a song if it has alot of experimental technology,even if i dont really like the song itself

The weirdest reason I can think of...
Song titles that are gruesome, aka Cannibal Corpse.
They are just cool to read into sometimes, but not too much.

And if the music is devil worshiping.
Tongue n cheek or not. Pure fun!

The weirdest reason I can think of...
Song titles that are gruesome, aka Cannibal Corpse.
They are just cool to read into sometimes, but not too much.

And if the music is devil worshiping.
Tongue n cheek or not. Pure fun!
With Cannibal Corpse i like the lyrics because they are so over the top trying to be shocking that it becomes amusing

Reactions: MuffinLad
for some reason I just adore 1930's music. it may be the low quality of the microphones but it just has a nice feel to it! im so sad that now a day songs are basically all pop. kids trying to act "hip" and "cool" the 1030's music just makes me wonder if this kind of music will ever come back, and if so when?

the thing with me is I listen to different types of music depending on what i do!
when I'm playing a game like lbp I listen to catchy music to get me in the mood to create
when I'm playing a horror game I put on something happy so I'm not as scared >.<
when I'm playing a game like GTA v I listen to funny music

I like Rucka Rucka Ali because he's just like me. He's my idol. This is one of his awesomist songs. I listened to it before I went to court, that's why I like it so much.

Back