weirdest things/most craziest thing that has happened in sonic the hedgehog series?

• Thread starter draft
  • Start date
draft

draft

one of a lot of ture gamers :D
Towns Folk
many youtubers and bloggers talk about these kinds of things in games. including sonic. if you have played sonic adventure 2,in one of the levels you get chased by a truck. A TRUCK. thats my most craziest thing i've seen. my weirdest thing? i would have to say eggmans name going from robotnik to eggman[there's probably something on the internet about this] did sega want robotnik sounding like a robot,[which it was supposed to sound like that]or was sega just being umm... a butt to sonic fans. and i could be wrong. so post now and tell us about all of this! enjoy and have fun!

The weirdest thing I find about Sonic is that he can now punch and kick in the new Sonic games (Sonic Boom: Shattered Crystal and the Wii U version)
This has never been something Sonic would previously have done, as he only had spin dashes and homing attacks. Sonic Boom games are also incredibly broken, making them nearly unplayable in certain circumstances.

Reactions: 18
true...sega has really screwed up sonic,so yeah.they should have sticked with the sonic 006 version of him.

Weirdest thing that happen to me was I was playing Sonic Unleased and I got to the stage where you're with Knuckles, well I don't know what happen exactly but Knuckles kept dying, he'd spawn and be in the the air and then die...but he'd have Sonic's screams when it happen. Freakiest thing ever.

Reactions: 18
There's a level in Sonic Rivals 2 - an on-foot racing game of sorts - where you're in a haunted house. It has a really long circular bend in the track. I'm playing as Sonic, right, and I went up and lost my speed because my opponent 'blue-shelled' me :p I was at the topmost point of the track and Sonic just stopped there, defying gravity because he was standing sideways from the ground up. For some reason I could go neither forward nor back when that happened. Then a ghost came and attacked him and he fell down, straight down, perfect gravity, which shouldn't have happened when the game had broken in the first place. Weird, creepy stuff :panda:

The weirdest things that happened to Sonic was when I play "Sonic heroes" and after fighting the team, there's a level called "Hang castle and Mystic Mansion" and the music sounds like circus music, the levels are very disoriented and confusing. Sonic love with the princess in sonic 06, and Shadow the hedgehog.

I just think the idea of the enemy 'Chaos' (from Sonic adventure) is weird. It's just a random character made out of artificial water and you can see the brain! xD

turns into a blob or puddle and just disappears in danger or after defeat. The fact that it can absorb Chaos emeralds and transform is just obscure. :p

Back