Alex

Alex

#1 Communist
Towns Folk
7vRIr3d.jpg

Hehe

Reactions: Marc, Kyubey and 18
Congratulations, it looks very cool. :) What're you gonna name it? :p

Well, if not Alice: Madness Returns (which is an awesome game, why you no like), I recommend House of the Dead III. Yeah, I play older games on my PC, if I do so at aall :giggle:

Congratulations, it looks very cool. :) What're you gonna name it? :p

Well, if not Alice: Madness Returns (which is an awesome game, why you no like), I recommend House of the Dead III. Yeah, I play older games on my PC, if I do so at aall :giggle:
I will name it.. IIx360noscopemachineCoDveteranxII

I don't play horrors ._.

Nice!
IIx360noscopemachineCoDveteranxII
Pretty long, don't ya think? :bag:

Ohhh! that looks soooo sweet!!! ;)

I'm sooo jealous :p

how much did you get it for? You're so lucky, haha. xD

why must you show it off?

Reactions: JunZhi
Did you build it ?

Ohhh! that looks soooo sweet!!! ;)

I'm sooo jealous :p

how much did you get it for? You're so lucky, haha. xD

why must you show it off?
I paid about £240. It's not incredible, but I have plans for upgrading it, and my first plan is a new graphics card.
Did you build it ?
Nope, but it was custom built, and I will be modifying it a lot.
Nice!

Pretty long, don't ya think? :bag:
Naah. Too short, in my opinion!

That looks like a beastly PC machine. I hope to have an awesome computer someday. Right now, I am stuck with my budget laptop but I am saving up for a desktop computer. I actually want to be able to run a game on ultra settings for once and have my computer burn up.

That looks like a beastly PC machine. I hope to have an awesome computer someday. Right now, I am stuck with my budget laptop but I am saving up for a desktop computer. I actually want to be able to run a game on ultra settings for once and have my computer burn up.
This isn't amazing(yet), but it's capable of running Skyrim on ultra, so I'm loving it for now :p Next on my agenda is an upgrade to the processor, RAM and graphics card. And maybe power supply, if it can't handle the new components. Oh, and a SD card reader, another disk writer and some more USB readers. And a wireless mouse and keyboard. And a couple monitors. And some speakers. And maybe a new motherboard, in the long future. I have a lot of plans.

Back