We're posting a lot... and faster...

• Thread starter ErixSan
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
ErixSan

ErixSan

Somehow still top 3 poster after 3 years.
Towns Folk
Well, when I enter here on Wednesday:

- The forum has 71 members, including me, but how I'm the user 76, 5 accounts has been deleted.
- Also, it has +1900 posts...

Now, 4 days later, with only 4 news user, we are actually reaching 4K posts, that is a lot of activity...

Also, I remember that we reached 3500 posts yesterday, being this morning 3.666 (easy to remember LOL)
Now, with the information that say the section "Forum Statistics", this is the post number 3,936 and the thread number 395...

That means an average of 5 post per user per day 0.0

Since August 20th, the lowest number of posts we've received was 115 and that was on the 21st. We've been averaging 300ish posts a day, and we currently have I'm guessing 13 users with over 100 posts. ( I went with the 20th because the forum went through a closed period where only staff were on and we were preparing for launch.

This forum has a lot of potential, and I can only see it's community growing and growing. :D

It gives me a warm and fuzzy feeling inside. The current level of activity is excellent.

Reactions: Kaynil and Matthew
It gives me a warm and fuzzy feeling inside. The current level of activity is excellent.

Yes, is excellent.

In my case, I have an average of 60 post per day.

I'm writing hard to get that :p

Also, we are reaching 5K post now...

You are writing hard to get what?
Teehee. Love the avatar :p

And thank you very much. You da best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back