AC:HHD Were you happy with Happy Home Designer?

• Thread starter Duster
  • Start date
D

Duster

Cheese Lover
Towns Folk
Were you happy with Happy Home Designer?I don't have a 3ds but I just want to know your opinions on it.I was watching a lets play and it looked pretty fun actually.It's not the traditional Animal Crossing like City Folk,Wild World,New Leaf, you get the point.But you can build things like schools and decorate people's houses.

Thanks Sunny :)

well first of all for me personally i wouldnt buy the bundle for the game because the game compare to the other animal crossing games i played just dosnt feel right because i like new leaf better because i like going around and picking peaches and selling them for 400 bells but happy home designer dosnt have the same fell new leaf had so do you think that the 3ds bundle happy home designer is worth it

Very! The game is wonderful, overall it is kinda boring but I think it was just what I expected, really! It was great! It has a different sorta feeling to it compared with the other games in the franchise, and I liked that! I believe it could be because I love interior decoration, though. :giggle:

At first, but it got boring and I didn't feel like playing it. AC:NL is dominant.

Somehow, I was happy with it. It was enjoyable at first because of the new experience of having everything at your disposal to design the house and/or lot. But, after awhile, it was completely boring. I guess it needed more content or something to do. But, I expected the game to be just designing homes so I guess I shouldn't complain

It is a great game as a spin-off, but not really as an actual game.

I haven't played the game, but I can see it get boring after a very short time. Even if you really like decorations in Animal Crossing and wanted to decorate an entire village, there's only a certain point till which it's any interesting.

The AC:NL Welcome Amiibo update adds a little bit, but not much

I thought that Happy Home Designer was interesting, but it's just not my style. It seems to be much too focused on collecting Amigos and Amibo cards rather than the town building and living that I enjoyed so much out of New Leaf. It just seems like more of a spinoff title to me...

ACNL was definitely better, but this game had a strange charm to it. When I first got it, I got the ending credits (which is technically the end of the game, but you can still design more houses afterward) in like a day or two because I was so addicted. :p

Alright out of Happy Home Designer and New Leaf (Welcome amiibo), I pick New Leaf. New Leaf is fun, family-friendly (at times, people can swear >.<). This is gonna be a long one, so BUCKLE UP. New Leaf is good, because you can visit peoples towns, unlike Happy Home Designer, you can't see other peoples towns. Its just my opinion. So, Happy HOME Designer. Pros: Can build your own house, has to fit with theme. You can use other people's designs. Cons: Can't give a higher rating, they just HAD to put it at 3. That's all.

Back