What’s your worst fear?

• Thread starter Samster
  • Start date
Samster

Samster

*secretly has a crush on Marina
Towns Folk
We all have a worst fear. For some, it’s clowns. Others, it’s demons. I’ve been wondering this for a while now, so guess I’ll ask it now. What are some of your guy’s worst fears?

Guess I’ll start it off. My worst fear would probably have to be animatronics. They just have an unnatural movement, even when they’re performing. They really get to me for some reason, so whenever I see one, I just walk by quickly and quietly. :p

What about you guys? Got any terrifying fears of your own?

Reactions: Duffy
We all have a worst fear. For some, it’s clowns. Others, it’s demons. I’ve been wondering this for a while now, so guess I’ll ask it now. What are some of your guy’s worst fears?

Guess I’ll start it off. My worst fear would probably have to be animatronics. They just have an unnatural movement, even when they’re performing. They really get to me for some reason, so whenever I see one, I just walk by quickly and quietly. :p

Spiders, or any bug. They are absolutely awful creatures that run along looking to destroy my life. Beetles are just nasty creatures too.

I guess im afraid of stuff jumping at me in the dark, thanks to FNAF: sister location. When your crawling through foxy’s room in complete darkness, it’s terrifying. You rarely see the animatronics in that game before they jump out at you, and they usually dont jump out unless you walk forward in the dark.
That makes me afraid to walk around in the dark.
I don’t know what id do if someone jumpscared me in the dark now

I'm afraid of being considered boring :/. I usually don't care too much about what people think of me, but a few things that I dislike are if people dislike me for a characterization of who I am, or worse yet, being considered boring.

No one wants to hang out with a boring person :/

Being locked up in a room (of some sort) with no means of escape. I don't think there's anything worse than that. Gives me shivers just thinking about it. Imagine your whole life wasted and not knowing what's out there. :/

well i have two, and i wont lie that my first one is the world being taken over by technology (yes this is ridiculous so if you laugh its fine, no offense taken :p ), and more than this i cant stand the idea of being too weak to handle problems i run into and stand up to bad people/ people i dont like or get along with. thats got to be the worst thing ever in my opinion since i take personal strength VERY seriously, its frustrating to oblivion when you dont have the guts to stand strong when you really need and to me is the most frustrated and annoying thing there is

This probably sounds very weird, but my biggest fear is EYES.

Well, let me explain myself. I’ve always had this fear, ever since I was a young kid who was as tall as my father’s ankles (he was darn tall). Even when I was younger, I could never make full eye contact, especially when someone was yelling at me. The wider their eyes were, the more my eyes watered. I was terrified of them. Their structure was disgusting and weird to me. I never understood them.

After a while, I got over being plain terrified by them.

When I was about 9, my mother had an obsession with the Harry Potter films. My step father had one as well. They would watch one of the movies every day, and they would always invite me and my sister to watch. I found them quite boring as a kid, because I had never really gotten the stories and I found them long (Don't worry, I became a fan eventually). Then I watched the fourth movie. The one with Mad-Eye Moody... he terrified me. I didn’t understand that his eye wasn’t real; I thought that they eye was a real eye that had fallen out, and he kept it in with the glass. This gave me a new fear: of losing one of my precious eyes.

Ever since I got that fear, I started to notice how many eye injuries I was getting. One of these was serious: the saw incident. Long story short, know your surroundings when playing ping pong by yourself unattended in your brother’s basement. Anyways, I kept getting injured, and I feared losing my eyes. I would always have a nightmare of someone I knew losing it, so whenever I saw a person who had been in my dream the previous night picking out eyelashes, I asked them to stop. I must have been quite the weirdo.

I no longer have that fear, but eyes still bother me. Whenever anyone discusses eye surgeries, (like that one where you stick a needle in the corona to prevent the eyeball from rotting or something) you’ll find me in the other room.

What I am the most scared of? Hmmmmmmmmm
Dying and having nobody ever remember my existence

What would be terrifying is being chased by a monster or a guy with a gun, and you can't rest because then he will attack you. You have to keep moving and get hidden, but you know the person with the gun might be right behind you, looking for you, to shoot you. You can't hide anywhere for the fear he might find you. You can't sleep or rest or you might never wake up. Obviously this would never happen but it would be terrifying.

Oblivion. The idea of nothingness after we die. So we'll all die, then... that's it. No Heaven, no Hell, not even Fields of Asphodel to aimlessly wander. We'll all cease to exist and nothing more.

It's like an existential crisis. Quite depressing, too. It makes me wonder... why are we here? What's the point? I've always wondered why we're here, if there's any meaning of life after all, the complete lack of an afterlife would completely render all these philosophical questions pointless. How could we exist, living our lives fully motivated for whatever comes next, knowing it'll all come down to nothing? All our accomplishments and goals were all for naught?

Back