What 2020 anime’s are you hyped for?

• Thread starter Mizunil
  • Start date
Mizunil

Mizunil

Born at a young age
Towns Folk
Another year for great anime to come! Are there any new shows that you guys are excited for in the new year?

For me, I’m excited for season 2 of Re:zero and Promised Neverland!

Drop any suggestions down below :)

Edit by Marc: Adding an image list.
cvhjDiP.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@Sky already said Darwin's Game is crap.
A strong MAYBE to Kyokou Suiiri because of the romance, but the cover looks cool.

Nothing else looks too appealing to me to take its name down to check out later.

Everything else, I'll just continue the new seasons of anime I started already like Re:Zero.

Darwins game had a somewhat interesting premise... Then it was just a big ol' "WTF!!??!" for the entire thing and from what I've heard from friends about the rest of the story, I think I'll pass on the rest of the episodes lol.

ID: Invaded is a damn interesting one. Sorta just drops you into the middle of everything and slowly explains things as it goes. As soon as you start to understand things though, it gets really damn cool. At the moment, it's just a really good sci-fi mystery with a very unique idea. Reminds me a tad bit of Psycho-Pass. OP/ED is pretty good too.

Pet is another very interesting one, can't wait to see how the story goes. I love psychological animes, and this really fits the bill. Messing with memories means never really too sure about what's true, and what's false and that just makes for a damn interesting storyline. Not much is explicitly said though, so unless you're fine with working things out yourself and reading between the lines so to say, this one might be a bit confusing to watch.

For ones that either aren't out yet that I want to watch, or ones I've not gotten around to yet, Housekishou Richard-shi no Nazo Kantei, Dorohedoro, Infinite Dendrogram and Itai no wa Iya nano de Bougyoryoku ni Kyokufuri Shitai to Omoimasu.

Lol @ the Kyochuu Rettou Movie though. That crap doesn't deserve a film.

I'm really enjoying Toilet Bound Hanako-kun this season! It's about a school spirit and a student who asks him to grant her a wish for connection. I've read the manga and it's really... emotional? At times? The animation is so far very pretty, and I hope it gets a season 2 in the future since I enjoy it so much!

As for unreleased, I'd say the Given movie is my most hyped. Also something I've read the manga for, and also an anime adaption I was obsessed with last summer season.

I'm really excited for blood of zeus, not sure if it's coming out in 2020 or not, but it looks cool.

Reactions: Mizunil
I'm really excited for blood of zeus, not sure if it's coming out in 2020 or not, but it looks cool.
I might be wrong, but I'm pretty sure its out now! I think I scrolled past it on Netflix :p

Reactions: ShyGuy64
I might be wrong, but I'm pretty sure its out now! I think I scrolled past it on Netflix :p
It's already out lmao :p

I'm not even allowed to watch it lol
Only because you won't take me on my Netflix offer :p

But yeah, it's TV-MA I think

Back