What 3DS game do you not have but really want?

• Thread starter Shiny
  • Start date
Shiny

Shiny

Pretty much dead x.x
Towns Folk
Title says it all :p

Dunno, tbh. There's been a lot of games that I've been wanting to try out, but never got around to getting. :p

Though if I had to narrow it down, probably either Gurmin 3D, or FF:EX. One of those two. 'o'

Reactions: Samster, Duffy and Shiny
I've got a lot of 3ds games, but one I want that I don't have right now is WarioWare gold. It looks so good! but I'm waiting for a price drop lol. Otherwise I'll go broke as I collect.

Reactions: Samster, P2.0 and Shiny
I've got a lot of 3ds games, but one I want that I don't have right now is WarioWare gold. It looks so good! but I'm waiting for a price drop lol. Otherwise I'll go broke as I collect.
My thoughts exactly! :p

I want WarioWare Gold so badly, lol. Although, the Luigi’s Mansion remake sounds like something fun to take on the road as well! Those are the two I want, not sure if I can narrow it down. xP

Reactions: Duffy and P2.0
I really want the virtual console game super mario land, super mario land 6 golden coins and for others I would love new super mario bros 2 and animal crossing new leaf. I would like the virtual console ones because I think I would love to try them since I played super mario bros and super mario bros 3.

For new super mario bros 2 I think it's a good title changing up some things like grabbing 1 million coins challenge and for animal crossing new leaf, I think it's a good starter for animal crossing series, just having a little taste of what the game is and what to expect from new horizens.

If I wanted them I would've bought them by now. Maybe physical copies of SMT games or something like that. If I ever wanted to make LPs or just content in general I'd be getting them and a capture card but for now the Switch has my attention.

To be specific I'd like to try SMT4: Apocalypse and check out Marc's guides. Then maybe some platformers like Mutant Mudds and Shantae.

Miitopia.
It seems appealing but is so repetitive and gets stale real fast. Its also too long. Im not even quarterway done with it and its lying in the dust

Fire Emblem: Awakening. Played the demo when it was released, but didn't have money for it at the time. Then there were so many other games, and it is always very expensive, never seems to be discounted.

Miitopia.
It seems appealing but is so repetitive and gets stale real fast. Its also too long. Im not even quarterway done with it and its lying in the dust
Im so dumb lol. I thought this thread was for games you HAVE but DONT want. Can you delete my reply? @Marc

I really want to try out fire emblem games like furyofthestorm. I havent played fe games before but they’re really famous. And plus, having fe characters in smash ultimate has increased my interest too

This question is perfect for me since I have been playing Monster Hunter Stories Demo for a while now, and I love it so much!! I find the "cartoony" style super adorable compared to the more realistic take on most Monster Hunter Games, and find the combat system really interesting! It's a shame it's like 40 bucks on E-Shop though, I'm going to try and find a pre-owned maybe for cheaper.

Reactions: ShyGuy64
Title says it all :p
Personally, it's Captain Toad Treasure Tracker. I think it's a really good puzzle game that has interesting mechanics and fun gameplay. I haven't played the full game yet, as I currently do not have a Wii U, nor the Switch version of the game. I hope I get to play it soon. I heard there was a sale last time for the game on the eshop. I was gonna buy it, but payday came a little too late after the sale. Here's hoping it's on sale again for the holidays! (hopefully for the physical version)

Back