What 3DS game you plan to finish in the end of 2014?

• Thread starter dwikrid
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
dwikrid

dwikrid

Noblesse Oblige
Towns Folk
Just like what the title implies, it's something to do with your game list. How many games have you finished this year? Any game you plan to beat in the end of 2014?

I'm going with Devil Survivor Overclocked since it's already 6th day, but it seems that I need lots of grinding.

I hope I'm not a game hoarder :p

I've already finished all my games for this year, planning to get more this Christmas. :D
Though I would like to finish completing Classic in SSB3DS with all characters.

Reactions: dwikrid
Fantasy Life, and AcNl even though completion is not possible in ACNL, I just want a pretty town ;_;

Pokemon OR - There will be much to do post-game wise, so I better get to it! :p

Smash 3DS - I still have much to unlock/collect but hopefully I can do it! xD

Kirby TD - Been a while since I've played but I still need to get all the keychains that are left, but level/world wise I'm on no. 6.

Pokemon X. I've had it for months and haven't even finished the story mode yet, but now that I'm no longer lost in Lumiose I intend to beat it by the end of the year. 9 days to go.

I don't really have a game to finish right now. Just finished Rune Factory 4 (but it doesn't really ended), and I have ACNL which cannot be finished. I guess I'm buying more games but then it won't finish by the end of 2014 which is in 10 days XD

Actually this not a game but want to finish 1000 step in whole 2014 and that means i want to do a year record and also because i get play coins for i want to play mii plaza games and that is what i want to finish in 2014.

In anticipation of Super Smash Bros. for 3DS, I'm probably going to spend a lot of time with Super Smash Bros. Brawl this weekend; I'm trying to finish everything (beat every mode on Intense, collect every sticker etc.) before the 2014, so... wish me luck.%

I don't set that as a goal, I just try to enjoy them. Anyway I see what the point of this thread is and I can say that I finished (the storyline) Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon, Mario 3d Land. I would like to finish Monster hunter 3 ultimate and Kid Icarus by the end of this great 2014, but I won't be able to so I will keep on playing next year

I have finished New Super Mario Bros 2 and I hope I can finish Super Mario 3d World by the end of this year but I do not think so because those days I have plenty of relatives and friends in my house. It is not a big problem because some of them like to polay video games too so we started to race at Mario Kart 8 and we are enjoying a lot :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back