What accessories do you use?

• Thread starter Catstew
  • Start date
Catstew

Catstew

Pedia Mastermind
Towns Folk
What accessories do you put on your 3DS? Do you use a Case to bring your 3DS to places, or do you have the extra analog stick? I use a red Nintendo 3DS XL Case for my Nintendo 3DS XL! :)

A stylus. A styles is the only accessory I use. It fits my needs, and I've looked at some of the other available accessories. I can't say I was a fan.

I can't say I was a fan.
Yeah. There aren't much accessories for the 3DS when compared to the iPad and other gadgets similar to that.

I was supposed to receive a Resident Evil Revelations themed 3DS cover for my preorder of the game. It never came :cry: But at least I didn't pay extra money for it.
I don't have any accessory for the 3DS. I don't even use the charging station that came with the console - I plug it in direct.

Where do they sell these things called 3DS accessories?

I use a Zelda themed crystal case protector for my 3DS. It's really awesome, it's kept my baby looking brand new since the day I've gotten it (except the case itself doesn't look that new XD).

You guys might think I'm weird but I have super extra security over my 3DS. It has one layer of protective sticker and a super thick soft carrying case (or bag) for it too. >.< as for stylus, you could always use the one that comes from the device, right?

You guys might think I'm weird but I have super extra security over my 3DS. It has one layer of protective sticker and a super thick soft carrying case (or bag) for it too. >.< as for stylus, you could always use the one that comes from the device, right?

I use an acrylic fund too, also I bought 10 films yesterday:
bLYfNh6.jpg

Well I had the crystal case for my 3DS, and that's really it. I hope I get the same protective screens plastic for the 3DS XL and a crystal case, finding good accessories is hard here.

What accessories do you put on your 3DS? Do you use a Case to bring your 3DS to places, or do you have the extra analog stick? I use a red Nintendo 3DS XL Case for my Nintendo 3DS XL! :)
I only have one accessory and that is cover for my 3DS and 3DS XL that's all I have :) I dont waste my money on accessories for the. 3ds console.

I have the carry bag (blue) from club nintendo and i use the battery pack for my 3ds.

I have the carry bag (blue) from club nintendo and i use the battery pack for my 3ds.
I am hoping to get the reversible pouch (blue) from Club Nintendo too.

I have a pink case for my 3DS that I use when I go out. I also use it to carry all of my DS games. It's one of the most useful things I have. xD But I'm planning on getting a bigger case to hold more :3

The only accessory I have for my 3DS XL is the foldable stand that came with Kid Icarus: Uprising which I don't really use. Besides that, I don't really have any accessories for my system.

I only have the G-Pack Nakiworld which can hold up to about 30. DS Games... I was lucky with this one because I bought it 3 years before they announced the 3DS and I don't need a new case, that and a stylus.

I own the Circle Pad Pro XL, which is really the only legitimate accessory the 3DS XL has.

I have a red metallic covering for my 3DS (doesn't totally cover it, the top screen and lower screen/buttons are uncovered) and used to have a Mario Kart 7 pouch.

I still don't have a 3DS, but I always get screen protectors for everything that's handheld.

Back