AC:HHD What amiibo cards do you have?

• Thread starter CheeseFlavouredCake
  • Start date
CheeseFlavouredCake

CheeseFlavouredCake

m e m e s
Towns Folk
Over the weekend I got Happy Home Designer, in the pack with the game, nfc reader and amiibo card, and it's super fun. I was also super excited when I opened the card packet to find little ol' Tortimer. Why exactly are wrinkly old tortoises cute? Noone knows. Anyways, I was wondering which amiibo cards you have, your reaction to them when you got them, and which ones you want the most! If you want include a photo in your reply, so we can see those animal's cute lil' faces. :)

I have Digby, Redd, Benjamin, Fauna, Bella, Punchy and Deli! When I got them I was like "Omg!! they are so cute! now I can use them in my game!" The ones I want most are: Isabelle and KK, because they are my favorite Characters!

Attachments

• IMG_0510.JPG
    IMG_0510.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 4
Honestly I would like to get more at some point but the only one I have is the card that came with the game it self. To me the cards are a bit pricey for what they are and would make more since to be like 3$ a pack at least since most of the other card based items are that much at most. I do have to say tho they do look very nice.

Back