SSB What amiibo do you own?

• Thread starter Hazz
  • Start date
H

Hazz

I spam it so much my B button broke
Towns Folk
Amiibo are pretty awesome! They fight against you in Smash. Do you own any? If so which ones?

I own Little Mac and Yoshi

I own, at the moment, a King DeDeDe amiibo, but on September 15th I will have the 30th addition Retro Mario Amiibo

Neat! Update I've now got Ganondorf

I have Kirby, Bowser, Pacman, Zelda, Link, and Pikachu.

I have two amiibos that I currently own. They are Link and Toon Link. I like to display them on top of my computer desk, which is a good display. Even though I want to play them, I hardly have time to play with them because I am very busy with school. I think the only time I can play with them is during the weekends. Luckily I clean them daily.

Sonic of course. Didn't you catch my drift after reading my blog? No? Of course you didn't since you cannot predict me. In all seriousness I did buy it for 15% and the MSRP might've been 13.99$ so I bought it with money I had in my wallet for 10.99$. I had no regrets that day. I was getting edgy drinking my grape juice and suggested to my dad where to go to get hours for driver's training and on that day my mom felt like being angry for nothing for taking my fun (not even kidding) over something I said and keep in mind this was a Sunday. So I just had to drive over to the store to get it. I didn't shave, I wore all blue (shorts and Detroit Tigers shirt with a hole in one armpit that wasn't noticeable hopefully and I went in the store by myself to get it. I wasn't desperate I was just being reasonable (considering my Birthday was coming up, I didn't want the Sonic Amiibos to run out, they were a good price, I drove there, and I knew they were on sale at that specific location because my sibling is a huge nerd who is into serious Lego (Bionicle, Hero Factory whatever it's not weird because he's four years older than I am and he has legitimate reasons for what he does mind you) Mocing that he does online that I be you would be able to find if you happen follow him on Flickr and anyways he checked the price of said luxury items and decided to buy them because I wasn't going to use them when school started up. It was a long story but I hope you liked it (catch my Sonic drift?). :D

All the Fire Emblems; Marth, Ike, Shulk, Robin, and Lucina.

...Shulk isn't a Fire Emblem? Nah you're wrong, he's a male protagonist with a fancy sword (that probably cut off my post). No doubt.

Last edited:
All the Fire Emblems; Marth, Ike, Shulk, Robin, and Lucina.

...Shulk isn't a Fire Emblem? Nah you're wrong, he's a male protagoni
#Monadoboys

Reactions: Icemario
All the Splatoon amiibo at the moment.

i have sonic, samus and sheik.

I have 8 amiibos in totall, 7 smash amiibos and 1 super mario amiibo. For smash i have: Marth, he is very well made with much details. Ike, just as Marth also the sword is hypu. Meta Knight, they kinda failed his amiibo but he looks soooo cool >3<. Captain Falcon, his amiibo is one of the best, very good paint job, high details. Link, like the others xD, high detail and well made. Rosalina, she looks so good as amiibo (but i hate her in the game x3). Mario, well his amiibo is okay i only got it with the amiibo boundle, nothing special about it. Now for the super mario amiibo. I have Toad bcause i bought Captain Toad Treasure Traker, and the game is adorbz x3. These are all amiibos i have. (there will be more >3<)

I currently have no Amiibos of my own just yet. >u> I really do want some,though! Preferably the Inkling Amiibos. I want to unlock the other secrets in Splatoon, and the other weapons/costumes! Also, I want to get the Link Amiibos. That way, I can help my brother unlock the Spinner weapon on Hyrule Warriors. After that, I'm not sure what to get. ;-;

I own only two amiibo, and the third one I want isn't out yet so that's good. Got Toon Link a long time ago, before I even owned any compatible devices. I just wanted him because he was a smol. Around the time I got my Wii U, I got Ness. He is also a smol, and one of my fav smols. Next on the list, and the last one, is Lucas. Can't wait to fight everyone to get him.

Back