AC:NH What Animal Crossing: New Horizons accessories are you getting?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Animal Crossing: New Horizons is right around the corner and we're already hearing about accessories for the game. These six recently appeared on the Japan Amazon, and I'm sure we're going to see a lot more accessories for sale in the coming days.

Animal Crossing: New Horizons Cover for Switch:

71FWyR%2B-uDL._SL1500_.jpg

Animal Crossing: New Horizons Switch Storage Bag:

71e8GcLtkZL._SL1500_.jpg

Animal Crossing: New Horizons Switch Hand-Storage Bag:

711QfYpPOTL._SL1500_.jpg

Animal Crossing: New Horizons Nintendo Switch Handbag:

61k%2B73v8%2B9L._SL1500_.jpg

Animal Crossing: New Horizons Shoulder Bag for Switch:

71SxMZPvPHL._SL1500_.jpg

Animal Crossing: New Horizons Play Stand for the Switch:

71ZsTqbHXML._SL1500_.jpg

What New Horizon themed accessories are you keeping tabs on? If it's not mentioned above, feel free to show off a picture of it so that the rest of the community can see and consider getting it as well :eyes:[/spoiler]

I kinda wish that stand wasn't AC:NH themed and it reminds me of the Kid Icarus Uprising stand for the 3DS. Ah well I think people are gonna buy them to customize anyway. Poor Switch got that cheap stand treatment.

To be honest, I was gonna get it digitally but they just released a new Animal Crossing-themed notebook as the latest pre-order item and I'm kind of tempted. I don't really have a use for it but it's nice to have for free.

If not the notebook, I'd get the Switch stand since I don't actually have one.

They finally got a digital pre-order bonus!!! you have a choice of getting pins or a tote bag. so, i'm probably gonna choose the kk slider, tom nook, and isabelle pins as a pre-order bonus.

Back