• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
I talked to the guy in the pink shirt twice at different locations but I ignored everything he said, lol :oops: So, what's the deal with O Powers? Can someone explain it so I'll know what I can do with it? Thanks! :singing:

I haven't used any O-power yet but so far I think these are for EVs. Each O-Power will enhance your base stat for the specific stat. It's a great way to EV train your pokemon quickly.

I talked to the guy in the pink shirt twice at different locations but I ignored everything he said, lol :oops: So, what's the deal with O Powers? Can someone explain it so I'll know what I can do with it? Thanks! :singing:
I think Dilawer is mistaking O-Powers for Super Training, O-powers are used to help either yourself or others. For example everyday you have 15 charges for O-Powers, lets say you use capture boost power, you could use it on yourself which is 4 charges or you could use it on others which is 2 charges.

Reactions: Marc
I think Dilawer is mistaking O-Powers for Super Training, O-powers are used to help either yourself or others. For example everyday you have 15 charges for O-Powers, lets say you use capture boost power, you could use it on yourself which is 4 charges or you could use it on others which is 2 charges.
Yeah, definitely! Sorry, I got them wrong. These are similar to the ones in Black 2 and these are temporary effects that will only last for a battle.

Reactions: jandkas
Yeah, definitely! Sorry, I got them wrong. These are similar to the ones in Black 2 and these are temporary effects that will only last for a battle.
@Marc, yep it really depends on the power though, it could last for a battle or a few minutes.

Reactions: Marc
And I'm pretty sure the Encounter Power boosts your chances of getting a shiny but that's just an educated guess. They are pretty helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back