• Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mdsimmons1118

New Kid on the Block
Towns Folk
What are Poke Miles?

they are sort of a currency in Pokémon Global Link and Pokémon X/Y .
you earn them by doing things while advancing through the game like cathcing pokémon, battling and trading...
you can send them to the Pokémon GL by selecting game sync in the PSS menu then you can connect to the Pokémon GL via PC to spend them in shops and attractions to get various item that are hard to get in the actual game .

For some reason my Poke Miles only show up on the PGL rather than in the game but it's okay because it does the same things as in the game with an added but random "balloon game" that doesn't even feel like a game at all. For example I had 1 Poke Mile on my Trainer Card but 11,000 or so on my PGL account.

For some reason my Poke Miles only show up on the PGL rather than in the game but it's okay because it does the same things as in the game with an added but random "balloon game" that doesn't even feel like a game at all. For example I had 1 Poke Mile on my Trainer Card but 11,000 or so on my PGL account.
that's because everytime you use Gamesync you transfer all your ingame pokémiles to the PGL !
and yeah, the balloon game is just pure randomness, just wish on your luck and keep poping to get something besides berries !

That makes sense but it's a lack of convenience for the most part if all you have is a 3DS on you and you want to get some useful items like Heart Scales. It's no big deal but it's worth noting.

there is a way to not transfer them to pokemon gl. it is do not be connected to the internet when you save otherwise you will atomaticly transfer your pokemiles. and btw if you want to get more pokemiles trade with people who are very far away from you like japan or china.

poke miles are something that you can use to buy rare stuff like rare candies and those stuff :p you get them by trading :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back