What are some of your pet peeves?

• Thread starter Whovian#1
  • Start date
Whovian#1

Whovian#1

<Insert bad pun about water here>
Towns Folk
Thought this would be a cool one to start.

What are some of your pet peeves? These can range from pissing you off to just being something that slightly annoys you.

I'll start:

One of my pet peeves is when I'm walking somewhere and there are people in the middle of the sidewalk/hallway. They just stopped there and are standing in the middle for no reason! That just really annoys me. Like I'm trying to get through! Why are you just standing there?

• Sob Stories
  • People who manage to take up the entire hallway.
  • Unwanted touching.
  • A project getting shot down due to lack of resources.
  • Fatheaded people talking without thinking.
  • People talking way too much.
  • Loud and unnecessary noises (there's a kid in my P.E. class who will scream when he's excited, and he's perfectly normal too.)
  • Last-minute changes in plans.
  • Losing at a game is alright with me...until someone makes it about how my loss/their win is due to my/their race/gender/ethnicity, etc. (I've stopped playing certain games with family because of this)
  • People dumping their feelings on me just because they can. Seriously? WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO?! I want to help but if you don't even know what to do about it why bother telling me? Do you want my input on this? What gives?
  • Cars that are parked on the side of the road. If you do that it's like you're begging for someone to hit your car.
Phew, I better stop there. :p

wow that's a lot of them lol (although I have to admit that I share a lot of those lol)

Reactions: Aura Knight
Back