Etrian Odyssey What are the best classes in Etrian Odyssey V?

• Thread starter Chickenmilk120
  • Start date
Chickenmilk120

Chickenmilk120

I like chicken
Towns Folk
I have etrian odyssey v but im not sure what my team should be or how to make them better

I'm not an Etrian Odyssey expert by any means, but I'd say you just need to grind. Find the classes with the skills you enjoy, make sure your party has variety, such as including a protector, damager, healer, elementalist, and buffer/debuffer, and then just grind levels. Etrian Odyssey games are notoriously difficult, especially when playing on the hardest difficulty setting. Don't try switching classes too mcuh, though as in most games you lose levels and skill points whenever you do. Just keep grinding and it'll eventually get better.

Thanks very much! I have never played a etrian game befor but im liking it so-far although i wasnt sure to go for a elemental or a summoner. So i made both and am using the elemental.

I mean either should work. That wasn't much of a guide as much as it was general tips and ideas that fit well with the whole etrian odyssey series in general. I haven't played Etrian Odyssey 5 yet, but I have played a few other games in the series, and they are all very similar.

I recently bought Etrian Odyssey V. It's also my first time playing the series, so I'm not sure what's best yet.

I'm currently on 6F and my party is:

Fencer
Dragoon (good as a tank)
Harbinger
Warlock
Rover

Still trying to work on these floors, they're tough! Or I'm just bad, haha.

Back