What are the latest games you've bought or acquired?

• Thread starter TAG
  • Start date
TAG

TAG

Indie supporter
Towns Folk
All my recent acquisitions the past month or two are newly released eShop games.

For 3DS ...

Weapon Shop de Omasse - pretty good Guild series game with unique ideas and humor.
Quell Reflect - great puzzler, just $3.99!
Tappingo - another great puzzler, just $2.99!
Kung Fu Rabbit - so so mobile platformer port
Mysterious Cities of Gold - just started playing this one, so haven't made up my mind on it yet

Haven't done as much with Wii U lately, but did buy Blok Drop U on Thursday. A short game, but for just $1.99, what have you got to lose?

http://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/c2Ou-3AYknNM08hU6kevESFdJhsYEBzz

What are some recent pickups from other members? Share some impressions here ...

I haven't "bought" any games with money, but I did download some demos and Steel Diver: Sub Wars from the eShop. :)

My latest game I bought was Bravely Default, last month. I'm saving for Sayonara Umihara Kawase/Yumi's Odd Odyssey, and KORG M10D.

Super Mario Bros. Deluxe, Virtue's Last Reward :),some demos and Poké Bank, although I don't really use it :p

Mario Kart 7 and Pokemon X (with the promo :D)
Havent played pokemon yet, since I'm afraid that I wont even touch MK7 after I play Pokemon X :oops:

Recently...for my very first 3DS game, I have bought Kid Icarus: Uprising. It was the only thing that I could afford from the 3DS e-shop and was actually interested in...What a Great game.

The most recent game that I have got was Kid Icarus: Uprising! It's an amazing game, great graphics, great storyline, not too plot heavy (even though it seems like it) and a whole lot of replayability.

I just bought some eshop titles today...

2 Fast 4 Gnomz, Tappingo!, Retro City Rampage DX, Air Race, 3D Sonic The Hedgehog, Monster Shooter, and another ones...

Last retail game was Bravely Default, on its release date.

I just bought some eshop titles today...

2 Fast 4 Gnomz, Tappingo!, Retro City Rampage DX, Air Race, 3D Sonic The Hedgehog, Monster Shooter, and another ones...

Last retail game was Bravely Default, on its release date.

Some good games you picked up. Tappingo & Retro City Rampage DX are two of my favorite eShop games released so far this year.

for me , i bought splinter cell , pokemon X and fire emblem awakening :p its amazing ! if promotions count too - then i also got mario 3d land - they are all amazing and i plan to get one piece next - soon :p

Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked for me. Really nice game with interesting characters, :love:

I have tales of the abyss and bravely default right now. Both are nice titles. I am having a hard time finishing bravely default. Im planning to buy Super Smash Bros, Pokemon ORAS, or Persona q next.

SSB, Fire emblem: Awakening, and i have already pre-ordered Omega Ruby

mario party island tour
luigi's mansion dark moon
tales of abyss
smash bros
kh dream drop distance

that was a good birthday week

I got pokemon x cartridge from my brother when he came back from the USA,even though I played y already and my data is deleted in x now but I did get a download code for kids Icarus (Gameboy) during this month.

Super Smash Bros I just got it Sunday.
I'm waiting for ORAS to come out.
Wont buy that till December

Well, it has been a long time since I have got a new 3DS game. The last game I bought was Pokemon X, which I have 220 hours invested in to. Sometimes I wonder if I have a life outside of school... Oh wait there is Cross Country and Track... Nevermind! But nevertheless, cannot wait to get a new 3DS game. :woot:

The games that I brought from the eshop are super street fighter 4, Sonic the hedgehog 2, Sonic Labyrinth, Sonic triple trouble, Sonic 3d blast Mario kart 7, Kid Icarus, Super Mario 3d land these are the games I played but there are some games that I will get soon.

Kirby Tripple Deluxe
Donkey Kong Country Returns
Fantasy Life
Fantasy Life Origin Island

Most recently: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, but a little while before that: Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call. :3

SSB for N3DS is definitely helping tide me over until I can download the "for Wii U" version once it hits that midnight to turn it to November 21st. Less than four weeks away! :D

Back