What are they doing for Mario's 35th anniversery?

• Thread starter EdwardKok
  • Start date
EdwardKok

EdwardKok

Hello! I'm just your friendly nintendo fanboy!
Towns Folk
What do you think nintendo is going to do for mario's 35th anniversery? I heard a ruomor that nintendo was going to do a port on the games super mario 3d world, super mario galaxy and super mario galaxy 2. Let me know your thoughts and opinions below!

Reactions: James, Alex.Dips, Deepak and 1 other person
What do you think nintendo is going to do for mario's 35th anniversery? I heard a ruomor that nintendo was going to do a port on the games super mario 3d world, super mario galaxy and super mario galaxy 2. Let me know your thoughts and opinions below!
I really hope they do the ports. I never got to play mario sunshine. I hope its like a collection of mario games. That would be worth it for sure

Reactions: James, Alex.Dips and EdwardKok
I really hope they do the ports. I never got to play mario sunshine. I hope its like a collection of mario games. That would be worth it for sure
I was going to say that I really hope they celebrate it by porting the older games to the Switch! Super Mario Sunshine was one of my favourite games as a kid, and every year I have this undying hope that one day they'll revive it. Since a lot of Nintendo's target demographic is under 35, there are a lot of people who haven't had the chance to experience some of these games. I'm right with you, Deepak. If they do something like releasing a collection of previous Mario titles, I will rejoice and drop all of my money for it.

Reactions: Deepak and EdwardKok
They could do another Mario live action movie with better Koopa's... They gotta keep Yoshi though, Yoshi's cool.

D77fI4OXkAA6VmU

• Funny
Reactions: Deepak, James, Artisan and 1 other person
They could do another Mario live action movie with better Koopa's... They gotta keep Yoshi though, Yoshi's cool.

D77fI4OXkAA6VmU
I completely forgot about this movie!!! :rotfl:

Reactions: James and Mr. Kream
I completely forgot about this movie!!! :rotfl:
I'm not really surprised because almost everyone hates it.

Reactions: Alex.Dips
I'm not really surprised because almost everyone hates it.
Dont you DARE insult the BEST movie of all time! :p

Reactions: Alex.Dips and James
Dont you DARE insult the BEST movie of all time! :p
The best movie of all time? Nah.

The Emoji Movie's the best movie.

• Funny
Reactions: Deepak and Alex.Dips
The best movie of all time? Nah.

The Emoji Movie's the best movie.
Cant beat that

Reactions: James and Alex.Dips

Reactions: James and Alex.Dips
Reactions: Deepak and Alex.Dips
Well they made a paper Mario release which confirms part of a rumor spreading around on the internet. Another part of the rumor says that they will be reviving some 3d Mario titles for the switch for marios 35th anniversary. It could be true but idk if could be happening anytime soon cause of the covid 19 situation. I'm really not into Mario games so i'm not really into his anniversary. I'm more of a luigi fanboy myself lol ^w^. Anyway, I hope to Mario development team are doing alright during this challenging time and hopefully they can release great games despite this struggle we are facing.

Back