What are you asking for the holidays?

• Thread starter Magik
  • Start date
M

Magik

I made Resetti's Bad list.
Banned User
The hoildays are almost here, what are you going to ask for?
Im going to ask for:
Yugioh Zexal Duel World Carnival
OR/AS
Fantasy Life

This is my entire list for Christmas lol:
-Pokemon Omega Ruby (I'm buying Alpha Sapphire on Lanch date with my own money)
-Fire Emblem Awakening
-Pokemon Art Acadmy
-Bravery Default and/or Kirby Triple Deluxe
-Eshop Credit
-Pikachu stuff (For my collection :3)

To Buy list:
-OR/AS
-SSB4
-Indie game
-Adventure/RPG game

Hopefully I get it before New Year :p

Well most likely I'm planning on wanting Bayonetta 2, Super Smash Brothers Wii U, Omega Ruby, and a PS4 because I desperately need Kingdom Hearts 3....hopefully Square will give it a Wii U release I just really hope they do instead of giving us the backwards Bayonetta 2 treatment.

what i want this holiday season are games the are entertaining to play like Super Smash Bros. I am planning to purchase one this week so that i can experience everything ssb has to offer. Things that i can't experience because i only have the non special demo version.

Well, I'll see, but I know that these games are on my "to-get" list:

-Persona Q (if it gets an EU release)
-Pokémon Alpha Sapphire
-Fire Emblem Awakening (It has been a while I was waiting to get this one, so, it'll be an eShop download for me)
-Azure Striker Gunvolt (eShop, if it gets an EU release [Seriously, since when localizing takes so much time!?!])
-Donkey Kong Land 1 (3DS' GBC VC, I have a physical copy, but just to play it on my 3DS).

That's all for now, of course, I haven't added MH4U for now, since I'm waiting for Capcom to give us a release date for the EU or to give people in the Europe who will pre-order the game some attention (just like what they did with NA people [they always get all the good and nice things... :cry:])

Reactions: Icemario and Mikaya
I don't really know, to be honest.

Well, I'll see, but I know that these games are on my "to-get" list:
-Azure Striker Gunvolt (eShop, if it gets an EU release [Seriously, since when localizing takes so much time!?!])
I know this feeling all too well, they still haven't even announced a release date for Shovel Knight yet and it's been ages since it came out in the US.

I don't really know, to be honest.

I know this feeling all too well, they still haven't even announced a release date for Shovel Knight yet and it's been ages since it came out in the US.

Indeed, there are so many good games out on the NA eShop we can't even hope to get yet. That's sad. And the worst is that developers doesn't even give a small information about EU releases or anything, just nothing.
And I'm talking about the Europe, but I guess it's even worse for Australian people...

Last edited:
Reactions: Icemario
My list;

-Pokemon OR/AS
-Smash (yeah, still haven't got it...and so many people here do, and I feel so left out. .-.)

uhm...I guess that's it, haha. I just want the big releases. ;)

The hype is real for OR/AS, I can't wait. #Pokefan4lyfe. :playful:

Ooh I want Pokemon Omega Ruby and Super Smash Bros, mostly so I can be more involved in this forum. This place is amazing and I would love to compete with people on the new games. :p

Even if I did ask for the cartidges I wanted or games,i know I wouldn't get them because they are too expensive and I doubt my country has the games that I want but my wishlist is this:
Adventure time
ORAS
Super Smash Bros
and naruto games for 3ds and ds.

I have an idea: Post what you want as a gift and then 'accidentally-on-purpose' let your Maw and Paw see the list.

It'll obligate them :playful:

I won't ask for anythings, but if I'd been able to, I'd have said, "Maw there's this bullet hell The Legend of the Dark Witch oh my God oh my God!" :p

Reactions: Mikaya
Well, seeing as I'm hoping to be getting a 32' or so TV, I'm only asking for two or three games...

#1: Pokémon Omega Ruby
#2: Hyrule Warriors
Possibly #3: Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric (did I get the title right...?)

The Sonic game actually looks really cool, so I'm considering asking for it in addition to the other two games. ^^' I really have to physically make my little list soon, just two months until Christmas Day now... @_@

Please fix the title of the thread, you spelled holidays wrong, lol.

I'm asking for ORAS and Smash Bros.

I'm asking for ORAS and Smash Bros.

I'd be asking for Smash Bros. for Wii U, but argh, I just can't wait! So I'm getting it off the eShop as soon as humanly possible on its release date over a month before Christmas.

Yeah, err, I could stand to work on my patience. xP But cut a guy some slack, it isn't some random, obscure game, it is Super Smash Bros. in High Definition! :D

My list:
OR(for me)/AS(for my bro)
Tomodachi life
SSB4(for my siblings)
Eshop credit(for some VC games, and 3ds download only software)
and that's pretty much it.
Lucky for me my birthday is a few weeks after the holidays, so I usually get most of my wishlist :p

Reactions: dragonslayer5567
Oh man..We're pulling out the christmas lists, and Halloween hasn't even started yet. Here goes nothing.

I want a Wii U for 3 games. Smash Bros, Xeno Blade, and Mario KArt 8, and Mario Galaxy 2.
I need me a new 3ds. Will probably have to wait till after christmas for it since it dosent come out till 2015.
I need clothes, and more clothes. Some jeans, and shirts would be nice. Maybe another pair of sneakers.
Also need a new SD card for 3ds. I only have a 2 gigabyte :/

I really don't know, but I'll have to figure it out =/ I don't really need anything I can think of

Gift cards...

If I don't get Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS sometime soon, then I will ask for that for Christmas. Plus, I may ask for maybe some eShop cards and Yoshi's Island 3DS. It looks like a good game, so its worth the money I think.

Back