What are you planning on doing with an NX / Nintendo Switch?

• Thread starter King Of 3D
  • Start date
King Of 3D

King Of 3D

Pedia Mastermind
Towns Folk
I persoanally will be playing Animal Crossing and Pikmin 4 more then anything else on the NX, so what games will you guys play when the NX comes out? Reply what games you will play and as always, have a absolutely great day everyone :)

If there is an Animal Crossing game for the NX, I'd want to find out more details about it before I bite.

As for Pikmin 4, I never really got into it so I guess The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild is the only game I know of that's planned for the NX I'm interested in getting. I'm debating getting its NX version over the Wii U because it'll likely be better.

Just Dance 2017 is another that I'm curious about, but I might get that for the Wii U instead.

Animal crossing nx, Pikmin 4 and Luigi's mansion 3 are on my nx hit list.

I need some more splatoon in my life. I might get a new Mario bros game.

I'm considering that I would play several well-known games like Splatoon (especially since I never played one before), and also Pokémon games if it's available by chance. And I'm also considering to play Pro Evolution Soccer and NBA 2K series if they're ever released on the NX/Switch, and probably play some share of imported games like Puyo Pop if the console is really region-free.

Back