AC:NH What are you planning to do to your island for Halloween?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
What are you guys planning to do to your island for Halloween in Animal Crossing: New Horizons?

Feel free to share your ideas here :eyes:

Reactions: Deepak
I won't have any Halloween decorations up because I'll have to take them down in a couple days anyway. There's no one to come visit my island even if I put up decorations. And i'm planning to hack into Marc's switch so that when he plays animal crossing, isabelle will jumpscare him when he's least expecting it.

Reactions: Marc and Mizunil
Hand out candy to my villagers, do the quests with jack

Reactions: Marc and Deepak
Nothing much. Probably just hand out candy and see what the festivities are like.
Last year in Pocket Camp I decorated one of the floors in my cabin as half Christmas, half Halloween. Kind of Nightmare Before Christmas theme. The difference is that game has a ton of decorations for holidays, while options in New Horizons depend too heavily on custom designs because of the lack of furniture. You can find pumpkin recipes but even that doesn't provide much variety.

Reactions: Altdark_zero, Marc and Deepak
I won't have any Halloween decorations up because I'll have to take them down in a couple days anyway. There's no one to come visit my island even if I put up decorations.
What about the dream address? I normally just decorate for self-satisfaction haha.
Hand out candy to my villagers, do the quests with jack
Not planning to decorate?
while options in New Horizons depend too heavily on custom designs because of the lack of furniture.
Ahh, I see :c

Reactions: Deepak
What about the dream address? I normally just decorate for self-satisfaction haha.
I still havent set up my own dream address. I forgot lol. I just visit others. Plus, im occupied with other games atm so this goes lower on my priority list. I’ll still do the event and stuff with the candy and the trick or treating though. Just not decorations.

Reactions: Marc
Back