Mario Kart What are your thoughts about Balloon Battle in Mario Kart 8?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
I tried Balloon Battle the other day in Mario Kart 8 and I wasn't really a fan. I would have preferred if they created new courses similar to how things were done in the DS versions of Mario Kart. Instead, they're using the same ol' racing tracks from 50/100/150 CC :panda: I don't think I'll be playing Balloon Battles in MK8 because of this tbh.

What are your thoughts about this? Are you happy with the racing tracks that they used in Balloon Battle?

I like balloon battle regardless of whether they add new tracks or not, the only thing that matters is that you have fun, that is all. It's just that when I play balloon battle on Mario Circuits,
Sometimes my frames drop to zero and then go back to 60 Frames. I also heard that the game could potentially brick your wii u so I stopped playing it for now.

I may be in the minority, but I like battling on the actual racing tracks. The key for me is to have tough cpu opponents, and switch it to frantic mode. It's lots of fun that way and (imho) no worse than prior battle modes in other MK games.

i think that it is kinda silly for it to be on the race tracks, because then there are not as many places to hide from shells and stuff and also there are not many differences on how you might play then on just a regular race.

Back