What are your thoughts about the Fire Emblem Fates DLC?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
If you purchased DLC for Fire Emblem Fates, what are your thoughts about it? Was it worth the price?

Leave your review of each DLC you got in this thread so others will know if it's worth purchasing :D

If you purchased DLC for Fire Emblem Fates, what are your thoughts about it? Was it worth the price?

Leave your review of each DLC you got in this thread so others will know if it's worth purchasing :D
Eh, I'd say the grinding DLC are a mixed bag. On one hand, the gold and weapons DLC are fantastic, on the other, the exp dlc is awful unless you're on conquest (and it's still pretty awful)

All the other DLC add some pretty nice things, specially the story dlc :D

Gold dlc: It's good and let's you get more gold depending on the amount of characters you bring. Worth the buy for any route.

Exp dlc: Good for higher difficulties in Conquest, you don't really need it for normal and if you play smart you can avoid it in hard, but it's useful if you want to balance your team or want to invest in the children characters.

Weapons dlc: It's good, that's all I can say xP

I was supposed to get the Anna dlc from a friend in exchange for a sd card, but he kinda hasn't gotten me it .-.

I'll review more as I get the maps.

all in all if you buy them all they r worth it but if you just buy a few get the Ghostly gold Museum Melee and Royal royale after than get Anna Vangaurd Dawn and not the basicistin one get that seal from anna's gift andget witches trial also If you want hidden truths 1 is more useful in general but 2 gives you a little fun

I'd like Roy Amiibo support.

Gold DLC - I'd say it's worth your price especially if you're endgame. Gotta get all of the eternal seals, man. You can also buy a bunch of weapons and forge.

Museum Melee - Depends if you want weapons - You can get Nohrian/Hoshidan weapons so it's pretty nice. You'll probably have to grind for the weapon you want, but YOU CAN GET RARE WEAPONS. *Cough Cough* Levin Sword *Cough Cough* Shining Bow.

Vanguard Dawn - Worth it - you can get all of the skills on any unit because the bosses have skill books.

Witch Trial - If you want warping units. You CAN get warp on every unit. (Including males.) Just kill every other enemy except the boss. Spawn camp the witches that spawn until a witch (spawns in a pair) appears with the warp book. (I usually find it on turn 11.)

Boo Camp - I don't think it's worth it. I hardly even use it. You can use it to get xp, but I don't find it entertaining enough.

Hidden Truths 1 and 2 - I only really got it for the Grandmaster seal. If you really want the Robin class, or set up a team able to use dragon veins, it's pretty nice. However, you get a preset team, so it can get stressful.

Royal Royale - It's worth it if you want more Dread Scrolls and Ebon Wings. It gets easier as you play it more, once again it's a preset team. It's actually fun in my opinion because STRATEREGEE. [I basically use Team Ryoma and Team Xander because I find it easier.]

Anna on the Run - I don't find it worth it - 2$ for a unit you can only recruit on the first time is meh. I mean, if you REALLY want an outlaw, go for it. Or you just love Anna. :p

Free DLC - DO IT [Before Awakening] GREAT LORD AND LODESTAR WOOO. [A Gift From Anna 1 and 2] Free stuff~

I am half and half on it. In a way some of the DLC is good and some not so good. I do wish they would have put just a bit more thought into it . I have some of the DLC but not all of it. If it have something that is tided into the story of the game I feel that should have been put into the game and not put out as DLC.

Back