Ultimate What are your thoughts for characters

• Thread starter FireEmblem14
  • Start date
FireEmblem14

FireEmblem14

Awakening Performer
Towns Folk
This tier list is my main choices in smash bros ultimate. If you don't agree with me, (I doubt anyone will agree with me) post your tier list below in the comments:Screenshot (5).png

So here's my tier list:
Screenshot (11).png
Clearly my mains are above top tier and the rest is my general thoughts. I haven't played some characters and depending on if you played a certain character I might move them up or down. Middle tier doesn't mean bad but they lack movement/lack good recovery/are light/lack combos/projectile so against anything above that they might struggle but every matchup is different so they might be good against a certain top tier. It's all based on how you play.

Not a very bad choice. I am surprised that you put ken above Ryu but when you think about it its understandable because ken is better than Ryu. I can also understand why my main(Lucina) is in your mid-tier because she's one of the lightest characters. I can beat some of your top tier characters because I'm very fast with some of Lucina's moves and I can dispatch someone like cloud within a couple of minutes if I try

Back