• Steins Gate
  • Death Note
  • Kokoro Connect
  • Mirai Nikki
  • Attack on Titan (Shingeki no Kyojin)

• Death Note
  • Bakuman
  • Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
  • Dragon Ball (Not Z, not GT. The original)
  • Rosario + Vampire

Yup.

my favorite type 5 animes are
1.bleach
2. dragonball z
3. dragonball
4. dragonball gt
5. naruto shipudden

Well, I just started watching some (since we have holidays here now). I've watched Death Note a few weeks ago, and I watched Elfen Lied and Angel Beats this week, which I both liked a lot and both made me cry a lot ;(. I also watched a few Ghibli movies this year :) but which anime do you guys recommend for me to watch next? I'd like an anime with a good story and characters of course, and one that isn't longer than about 50 episodes at most :)

Mine are

-Beyblade
-Yu-Gi-Oh!
-Shaman King
-Bleach
-Naruto.

It's an unordered list btw :
  • Steins Gate
  • Death Note
  • Kokoro Connect
  • Mirai Nikki
  • Attack on Titan (Shingeki no Kyojin)

I agree with this list.

Did you watch them all? :bag:

Yes, but I don't remember at all Kororo Connect, is time for watch it for 2nd time...
But yes, I watched them.

I also made parodies here with two of those.

Reactions: Marc
  • My favorite are 1-naruto,2-one piece,3-attack on titans,4-fairy tail and bleach those are my favorites I watch them a lot and they are not with them yet there's a lot of episodes coming for us

Hayate no Gotoku - Gave me the feels. Got worst after every season though. At least I still have the Manga.
One Piece - Best Shounen by far imo. Makes me cry more times than not, and funny as heck.
Toradora - My favorite Romcom. Love Ayasaki Taiga, and one of the first Anime I've seen that I feel in love with.
Code Geass - awesome Anime with awesome characters. Great plot imo, but didn't really like the ending.
Gundam Seed/Gundam Wing - this is a toss up, but I'm leaning towards Seed because of some epic moments that I can't say unless you want to be spoiled.

I honestly have more faves I wish I could say, but you only asked for top 5 :-;

Atm, it's
5. No Game No Life- Can't think of much wrong with it, color choice is amazing, and I like references within it. Reminds me of Mondaiji Tachi, just with a handful of references, and without any fighting really, whatsoever.
4. Outbreak Company- Personal preference, I just love the sheer amount of references within. Story is okay, not the best.
3. Pokemon Origins- Because I'm nostalgia blind.
2. Angel Beats- A very touching story combined with comedic and slice-of-life elements all balanced perfectly, With hints of romance.
1. Sakurasou No Pet Na Kanojo- I just like Romance/Slice-of-life anime, and this was my first and, again with blindness due to nostalgia, is my favorite.

Reactions: SaToRi
Back