What Banjo-Kazooie's move set could've been

• Thread starter Ethendor
  • Start date
Ethendor

Ethendor

The PK-Fire spammer
Towns Folk
Last year for the smash ballot I voted for Banjo-Kazooie and while I was disappointed that he didn't win I still think he has a chance and this is what I think his move set could've been. First his neutral special could be Kazooie spitting out eggs I also like the idea of it being like pac-man's neutral special where the longer you charge it you get a different kind of egg, Next his side special could be Kazooie's beak buster where it would be slow but powerful, his up special could be similar to duck hunt's, and his down special could be his ground pound. Now for the smash attacks I only have one idea and that is that his side smash could be him slamming an enemy with kazooie. If you have any ideas please put them in the comments down below and also if you have move sets for any characters you would like to see.

It would be nigh-impossible for Banjo-Kazooie characters to be in. AFAIK Rare was bought by Microsoft or something.

naw

It would be nigh-impossible for Banjo-Kazooie characters to be in. AFAIK Rare was bought by Microsoft or something.
I know Microsoft bought rare but they have said before that they would be fine with him in the game it is more Nintendo's decision

C9E96M4.jpg

I would expect the two to have combo attacks just like the Ice Climbers, so maybe Banjo & Kazooie could stand either side of an opponent and attack them. Or perhaps they could work like Rosalina & Luma, Kazooie can separate himself from Banjo (or Banjo could throw him ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ) and they could attack 2 opponents at once.

I would expect the two to have combo attacks just like the Ice Climbers, so maybe Banjo & Kazooie could stand either side of an opponent and attack them. Or perhaps they could work like Rosalina & Luma, Kazooie can separate himself from Banjo (or Banjo could throw him ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ) and they could attack 2 opponents at once.
I kinda like your idea but I have a little trouble seeing a move set like that would fit with their game

Yeah I've seen this picture before and while I do like the move set I think it would be fun to speculate on our ideas

Last edited by a moderator:
It's cool to look back at this without people having the ability to see the future. Because Banjo is out now. But he's DLC and if he ever appears in future games we can still look back at this and see if he could ever be different because since the beginning of Smash every character, for the most, part has gotten revisions.

Back