What breed of dog would you like to see in Nintendogs?

• Thread starter Jeff The Killer
  • Start date
Jeff The Killer

Jeff The Killer

Go. To. Sleep!
Towns Folk
Me personally I would love to see Pit Bulls, I know they have a bad reputation but growing up with one I can't help but love them. And maybe the Great Pyrenees (because of Akamaru).

I want to say a Pomeranian and a Siberian Husky, but both of them are already in Nintendogs. The Pomeranian in Nintendogs does not looks like a pomeranian in my opinion.

A Thai Ridgeback dog is also interesting.

Reactions: 18
The Thai Ridgeback is a cute dog! I would love to see them in the game too, you're right about the Pomeranian though I sat there really looking at it trying to figure out why it looked weird.

I think the in-game Pomeranian is not as fluffy enough, and its eye is huge! I mean, real poms have a small round eye comparing to its fluff. They also made it that way in the Sims, not impressed!

I'd like a Pinscher maybe? I really like that bred...

Reactions: Jeff The Killer
Pinschers are cool! Nintendo should be open to 'newer' dog breeds.

I don't know why GoldenDoodles haven't been in the game..... ( I only have 2 sorry if I'm wrong)

You're not wrong they have Golden Retrievers and Poodles but a cross between the two. That would be a nice breed to have because they are so cute to look at.

Teacup maltese! Because they're so cute. Malteses are already in it, AFAIK, but I want the cute titchy ones :cat:

a Siberian Husky

:thumbsup: I love those dogs.

Reactions: Jeff The Killer
Maltese, their so fluffy looking! I think they my be in the one with the kittens but I don't really know if their teacup.

Back