What can you do in the 3DS remake of Ocarina Of Time?

• Thread starter nightfury123
  • Start date
nightfury123

nightfury123

The Night Fury
Towns Folk
I checked on the game's official website, and I think there was some artwork of Link riding a horse: (have a look at http://www.zelda.com/ocarina3d/) so I think you get to ride a horse in this game. Other than that I don't know much...:meh::(:thumbsdown::unsure::cry:

What can you do? Well, you could run to the store and buy it! Seriously, this is one of the greatest games of all time! I feel it would be a huge spoiler to tell you much of anything if you've never experienced it before.

OK. I understand your reasons for not telling me about it because of spoilers, but I'm not really bothered about them.

There's a lot that they've updated for the 3DS remake. For example, the projectile weapons like the bow can be controlled using gyroscope controls with the 3DS from what I understand.
OK. I understand your reasons for not telling me about it because of spoilers, but I'm not really bothered about them.
people viewing this thread may be

Reactions: TAG
Ooh, that sounds cool.

The gyroscope controls are okay, but I doubt you'll use them too often since they don't make aiming any more precise. The game mainly offers updated graphics (which look great) and a Master Quest mode. It's a remake so not much can really be changed I guess.

The touch screen also makes equipping items from the inventory a lot easier. You had to switch between 2 items very frequently, and it was tedious to do so in the original. However, in the remake, equipping is as easy as touching an icon on the screen.
It also offers a boss rush mode, a mode where you can battle previously encountered bosses

The first game offers hint stones everywhere and after beating that one you can play the Master Quest which has also been in the GCN title I believe (maybe as a bonus disc). And both Quests have a boss mode if you are Young Link and going to bed. I don't think there is a difference in AI in the Master Quest Bosses so choose whichever quest you like more after beating the first one.

You get to do everything that you get to do in the original version, with the addition of the master quest (gamecube) once you complete the game! It is an amazing game and I highly recommend it

I highly recommend this game you do every thing that you do in the original version like exploring fighting mosters/bosses your typical zelda game

Back