Mario Kart What Character Do YOU Want as DLC for MK8?

• Thread starter Bulbakid
  • Start date
Bulbakid

Bulbakid

~ahuhuhu~
Towns Folk
I Would like Kirby! He already had a racing game so just add in a warp star vehicle and star wheels and your ready to go!

I defiantly want Funky Kong in MK8.
Funky Kong will not come back though...

I don't even have the game, but characters that were dropped like Bowser Jr., Diddy Kong and Dry Bones really deserve it - Bowser Jr. especially considering the other Koopalings got in but he didn't >:[

Others like King Boo and Birdo need a comeback, but newcomers like Hammer Bro and Kamek, who had been seemingly dropped from previous games, deserve chances too.

I don't own the game, but I heard that Dry Bones has been put down. I want Dry Bones to come back since it was my favorite character back in Mario Kart DS and even Wii. It was an excellent racer, and the speed makes up for being knocked off quickly. Fun character that really deserves a second chance.

For some reason I always think that Captain Falcon would be really awesome if he were to be in Mario Kart 8 as DLC. I wouldn't see why not but playing as Captain Falcon is cool :D Just minus all those Falcon Pawnches and he's a character good to go :p Old characters in previous MK games should also come back imo.

The character that I want as DLC for MK8 is Zelda. Nintendo included Link in the DLC so I thought they could include Zelda too to be honest. I wonder what her tricks would be like...it might be so cool or enchanting. I also wonder if she would have her own course and kart.

I think that they should create a new DLC pack that includes Kirby as a racer. Maybe we could also get Meta Knight, King DDD, or Waddle Dee as racers? Just a thought. Maybe some Pokemon would be cool too. Anyone up for a game of Mario Kart with Pikachu VS Kirby in the ultimate all-star finale? XD

Back