Ultimate What Character(s) Do You Want To Get Into Smash As DLC?

• Thread starter BeastMode
  • Start date

Will there be an Echo Fighter's Pass, or will there not be DLC after the DLC in development now?

• Echo Fighter's Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Fred.

• Total voters
BeastMode

BeastMode

The Ultimate Gamer
Towns Folk
Who do you want in Smash, whether it be an Echo Fighter, or a brand new character? I just want to hear your guys' thoughts! Also, if you'd like, you could speculate about what their moves can be! For example (and yes, I actually do want this character in): I want Octoling. Octoling CAN be an Echo of Inkling, but if it weren't, their Up-B would be Super Jump (similar to Inkling) but instead of going EXTREMELY high vertically, they would go lower vertically, but have WAY more horizontal range. Stuff like that. To be completely honest (keep in mind, these are only my thoughts), I don't really have anyone that can be their own character. I want only Octoling (from Splatoon) and/or Shadow (from Sonic), which CAN be their own fighters, but most likely won't. I think it'd be cool if Nintendo put in a cheaper DLC for like 5 characters that's similar to the Fighter's Pass (which comes with 5 characters, one stage, and musc, if you didn't already know), but the characters are Echo Fighters (an Echo Fighter's Pass), for like, I don't know, maybe 5 or $10 cheaper. But, anyways, I want to hear what you guys think on this subject. What fighters do you want to get into Smash? Would it be an Echo Fighter? What stage do you think would come with the character? Do you think there will be an Echo Fighter's Pass? Let me know. I would love to see what you guys think!

i would love reimu hakurei from touhou, she could have attacks with a very good AOE (but not very strong) be capable of flying forever(flying, not having multiple jumps like kirby/pit, but being very fragile and easy to kill (in her original games, she dies from one hit most of the time unless you are battling her as a boss)
also i would love to have akira from astral chain,

Spyro, Pokémon Trainer again but different, Crash, Demi-Fiend, anything I've actually heard of in my life and then some from the recent Switch games I've played. Knowing Nintendo I'm going to call a bluff and say none of these new characters are going to define the meta. All we care about is who we played as a kid and can they fight well. No. Sakurai decides how they fight. They aren't going to be 100% accurate to the game because the stage is still there and the boundaries in competitive stages are not going to be walk-offs.

I would love to see Rayman get added since it has been a while since Rayman 3 and people would want Rayman 4 again. I only want Master Chief so he can represent all FPS games. Bandana Waddle Dee would be a cool character also. I know it's very unlikely to happen, but Sir Dan from Medievil would be a very fun sword fighter.

I would love to see Rayman get added since it has been a while since Rayman 3 and people would want Rayman 4 again. I only want Master Chief so he can represent all FPS games.
Sakurai: We already have Rayman in Smash.

Rayman in Smash: Rayman Spirit

Also Samus had her own FPS game and speaking of which one is coming to the Switch. Also why not Doom Guy because that's a popular series.

Call me what you want, but I'd like to see some more Final Fantasy characters joining the fight.

One ideal is that for every hero character they need to have their opposing villain character. Like Bowser is to Mario or Dedede is to Kirby, we should see about having Sephiroth as a character. Of the dynamics of fighters I see in the games (Heavy hitters, speedy and technical), I could see Sephiroth being a speedy fighter. In most other Final Fantasy games I have seen him in, he has been depicted as being wickedly strong and scarily quick in his attacks, to the point where one sword swipe is as good as getting hit by eight. That is perfect speed fighter potential right there.

On the other hand, adding Sephiroth would be kind of an obvious move to go for if they wanted more FF reps. Another hero character wouldn't be so bad. Squall could be a good fit, and so would Terra.

But at the end of the day, what we really need are some more FF tracks, man!

Reactions: Kamehameha
^ Sephiroth would be awesome! But yeah, any other Final Fantasy characters would be great.

I’m probably a crazy person, but I would really like to see Goku. Honestly, I would rather see Vegeta, but since that’ll never happen I’d be happy to see Goku. Really any DBZ representation. I always thought Sora would be cool, too.

That being said, I’m not a fan of Smash. I literally bought it digitally just to play as Cloud and hopefully get into the game, but I just couldn’t get into it. If Goku or Sora were released, I’d start playing again just to give them a shot. Then I’d probably just put it down and not touch it again, lol. So honestly I probably don’t even deserve to have an opinion on who I’d like to see, but I’m giving it anyways. :p

A character I want so bad is hollow knight. The indie platformer became a big hit and is known by many people and his moveset makes it perfect for the game. BUT, it would be more likely for nintendo to release a hollow knight mii costume with soundtrack which i would still love. I also want UNIQUE characters that seem unlikely. Like piranha plant which no one expected. I want something like Phoenix wright (the lawyer) and it would be interesting to see what nintendo gives him as his moveset. Another fan fav character is doom-guy. With the latest animal crossing times Doom craze goin on it would be nice if doom guy was released for smash. and of course...waluigi (wah!) I still dont know why he's not in the game. It just doesnt make sense as he's one of the first partt characters. I have a slight feeling that he will be released in the fighter pass 2 because there are 6 characters instead of 5. And down to my last 2. Minecraft steve is an obvious one i would want with one move being creating a temporary platform out of a block to jump on. and final smash would be to summon ender dragon. I had a similair idea for a super mario maker mario idea where its mario but a mario maker version with different movest. And finally...cuphead. I know cuphead already released as a mii gunner outfit but honestly thats not enough for me. I want a full-fledged cuphead character with a seperate moveset and the main part would be ALL the beautiful cuphead songs ina wonderful playslist. These are my top picks.

I want all the characters unlocked & added into a creative mode, even if it’s a paid dlc.
i have the game but don’t play do to the unlocking ways.
i just want to jump in & have quick battles with family & friends That’s the only reason I wanted the game.

Reimu from Touhou would be a fun, left-field choice that I like after seeing a ton of memes last fighter pass. I love Touhou, so I'd be happy.
Also, since Fate originally started as a game... what if we... had Saber be a playable character in Smash.... I'm kidding I'm kidding....
... unless ??

I personally want sora, but at this point ill take anything.

Normally I'd say Quote from Cave Story, but things aren't looking too good for him. At this point i'd love to see any indie character make their way into smash, but the odds of that aren't too fond either.
As for another out there pick, I'd love to see a character represent the team fortress series, specifically TF2. As for why we should have a character from TF2 in Smash, I have no good reasoning, I'd just be excited to see it happen.

i remember me and my brother would play super smash flash on the computer and i would only play as sora. He was a fun character so i would like to see him again
@Mrclidexx im standing with you

Back