What characters do you have issues with?

• Thread starter roosters123
  • Start date
roosters123

roosters123

AC:NL - The Villager
Towns Folk
Are there any characters that you wish were a little weaker, or stronger or had different moves maybe. Personally I wish that Pichu was a little stronger or had slightly better moves as I feel that hes a pretty useless character in general.

Are there any characters that you wish were a little weaker, or stronger or had different moves maybe. Personally I wish that Pichu was a little stronger or had slightly better moves as I feel that hes a pretty useless character in general.
pichu is actually a top tier ,he can be hard to play compared to others because of his short range in his attacks and can die quick, but he is also is small, and doesnt hurt himself to much to even matter,specially when he hit so hard he can kill some characters very early if you do play well

pichu is actually a top tier ,he can be hard to play compared to others because of his short range in his attacks and can die quick, but he is also is small, and doesnt hurt himself to much to even matter,specially when he hit so hard he can kill some characters very early if do play well
Thanks a lot, I didnt know that. I guess now I understand the way he is meant to be played. Thanks a lot!

Back