What Club Nintendo items do you want in the shop?

• Thread starter TheYESDragon
  • Start date
TheYESDragon

TheYESDragon

Find Your Warrior
Towns Folk
Self-explanatory title, really. What items do you want for Nintendo to add to your country (or region)'s Club Nintendo shop?

Me, personally, I'd like if it they added eShop cards which could be redeemed just like back in the DS/Wii days because raising funds for retail games is hard enough, but being able to get a bit of money on the eShop could finance some great indie titles, at the very least. Themes and exclusive demos would also be a very great added bonus (and Wii U should really have themes of it's own, at this point, too). In the UK's Club Nintendo, we don't get VC game downloads as a reward like the US Club Nintendo offers some of you, so that would be nice.

Also, I'd like some more cool dioramas like the old Luigi's Mansion 2 one they offered a while ago...

fulldiorama-646x441.png

Reactions: Mikaya
Personally I loved the idea of the downloadable game codes that was used at the end of the club nintendo's year (2013-2014). I would like them to offer games such as Super Mario 3d world or Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze and Kirtby triple Deluxe or The legend of Zelda a link between worlds

Reactions: luigiman64 and Jeff The Killer
I wish they offered things like figurines. That would be awesome.

VC game downloads. CN UK is really lacking because of it and it's not fair only NA gets those. ;_;

There's not much use for our pins except for Nintendo merchandise. xP

Reactions: D4rkDragon
VC game downloads. CN UK is really lacking because of it and it's not fair only NA gets those. ;_;

NA gets a lot of nice stuff too, but Japan is just the biggest thing. They get both from both worlds, and they even have an exclusive game that can only be downloaded from CN of Japan. Otherwise, they still get cool things like physical games, and things like that. I'm jealous.

And yes, VC/eShop bonuses wouldn't hurt CN of Europe. Because the rewards lately are expensive (more like overpriced) and not really interesting.

Reactions: Mikaya
Personally I loved the idea of the downloadable game codes that was used at the end of the club nintendo's year (2013-2014). I would like them to offer games such as Super Mario 3d world or Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze and Kirtby triple Deluxe or The legend of Zelda a link between worlds

I like your idea! Getting codes from Nintendo would be nice again...like you said have a small list of games and you pick the one you want.

Reactions: EstebanTill2
Yeah, but you know what, apparently the club nintendo program will be discontinued next July 2015. So this is the last year of the program and I think I read somewhere that the chance to register games will be up to May. They say that they were planning on something else for the fans, maybe February will come with some surprices as well, hope so

Hopefully, I also hope Flipnote will be free. Last time before Flipnote ended I had just a DS Lite and my siblings had the DS Lite XL so I never got to use it.

Those figures and THEMES!!!
Gawd that LM figure is awesome

Very long list coming up...Super Smash Bros, Ocarina of Time, Pokemon X and Y, Pokemon Alpha Ruby and Sapphire, Yoshi's New Island....basically every game for 3DS possible...which is why I'm writing this to get play coins, so I can get more games, and be active in more forums, and have more games. And so on and so forth. :)

Very long list coming up...Super Smash Bros, Ocarina of Time, Pokemon X and Y, Pokemon Alpha Ruby and Sapphire, Yoshi's New Island....basically every game for 3DS possible...which is why I'm writing this to get play coins, so I can get more games, and be active in more forums, and have more games. And so on and so forth. :)
Normally they offer $5 virtual console games, not full $40 games,though that'd be nice but it'll never happen

Normally they offer $5 virtual console games, not full $40 games,though that'd be nice but it'll never happen
OH MY GOSH HAHAH I MISREAD THE POST AND THOUGHT IT WAS ABOUT THE ESHOP WHOOOPS

OH MY GOSH HAHAH I MISREAD THE POST AND THOUGHT IT WAS ABOUT THE ESHOP WHOOOPS
All those games you listed are on the eshop though =\

All those games you listed are on the eshop though =\
exactly, i thought this post was for eshop not club nintendo...never mind.

I personally would like to see eShop cards that are redeemable as well, and they could really help people who are a few dollars/euros short of buying a game.
Although I do agree that the physical rewards and VC games are great, half of the time, you find crappy games on the VC section like that puzzle game that was up for grabs a while ago.
We can only hope the new customer loyalty program will feature something like 5$ eShop cards that can be redeemed with your codes.

The Eshop card idea is a really cool thought!
I would even be impressed if after you hit platinum in Club Nintendo they give you a five dollar Eshop gift or anything like that!

Nintendo figurines and Eshop card is a great idea. I'd love that.
I have a few club nintendo points hanging around and I don't know what to redeem it for.
I'm not interested in the games they offer. I like physical items more but they aren't interesting either.

Reactions: D4rkDragon
I wish they would bring back the Game & Watch Collection for DS that they used to have. I wasn't interested back then but would LOVE it now.

I always wanted those figurines from games like Metroid, Mario and even Zelda. Of course, they had to keep them at a high price, so I was never fortunate enough to get them. It was also only available when I wasn't a member back then. Man, if I had them, it would be on my shelf, along with my 2 amiibos.

Back