Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Black and BLue

Votes: 13 81.3%

• Total voters
M

Magik

I made Resetti's Bad list.
Banned User
Just to annoy the heck outta everyone, what color is it?
RV-AP734_DRESS2_JV_20150227173256.jpg

Obivoulsy its Yellow and White

Black and Blue heres the proof:
B-0JhtPUIAAGm-8.png:large

So I did some research on this thing and the answer is Black and Blue because they changed the lighting and stuff and when you notice , the background tells it all .

On the other hand I see gold and white in your pic but i put black blue in the poll :p

No matter how hard I try I just can't see any black or blue, even if they are the acctual colours. If it is to do with the background I have tried looking at it at in a dark room as well as trying it with different screen brightness settings, but nothing

I see blue and gold for some reason

I don't care what the colour of the dress is, the image is white and gold.
Proof:
11014275_10152777340083562_3140472747050695713_n.jpg

@Eightcoins : you argument with your photo is less valid than mine since it doesn't show the color picks in an isolated zone, and the whole debate is exactly about context since some people have brains who tell them "I see it white and gold but since the context is really bright I'll actually tell you blue and black" while other people like me (pragmatic people) say "it's white and gold because it is".

I don't care what the colour of the dress is, the image is white and gold.
Proof:
11014275_10152777340083562_3140472747050695713_n.jpg

@Eightcoins : you argument with your photo is less valid than mine since it doesn't show the color picks in an isolated zone, and the whole debate is exactly about context since some people have brains who tell them "I see it white and gold but since the context is really bright I'll actually tell you blue and black" while other people like me (pragmatic people) say "it's white and gold because it is".
The left image states that its blue tho

Reactions: Derplink_:3
The left image states that its blue tho
I quite agree with the blue part, but the choices were Black-Blue/White-Gold and since there is absolutely no black in that image and since that blue is quite light, White-Gold is a lot closer to the colors I see than Black-Blue.

Is it bad that I see black and gray?

I'll beat that dress till it's black and blue.

Reactions: Derplink_:3 and 4362
I'll beat that dress till it's black and blue.

I'm with you on that Spinner. Choose your weapon lol

Reactions: 18
I'm with you on that Spinner. Choose your weapon lol
My weapon? Hmm... oh, that petrol can and box of matches look promising. :vamp:

Reactions: 4362
At first I thought it was yellow and white, but if you stare at the dress for a little bit it turns into blue and black. This is a crazy optical illusion and a very amazing one indeed. Even though it seems like a simple trick it is also mind blowing.

Back