• Thread starter Mario64
  • Start date

CPU level 1

• Total voters
Mario64

Mario64

A kool kid
Towns Folk
Ahh Computer levels they're either to easy or to hard but what is your set Computer level is it 1 or 2 or 3,4,5 or 6,7,8 or the challenging level 9 nearly human in Super Smash Brothers 3DS/ Wii U mine is 5 sometimes 6 but thats because I'm an ULTRA NOOB that is semi-good.

man i either go hard or go home. been plating SSB since birth Scrate out the womb! #NINE

Well, it depends on my mood. When I want a challenge, I generally set the CPU's level to something between 7, 8 or 9.
But if I'm tired (like, at 11 pm) or if I want to have fun and not focus on the challenge, I set the CPU's level between 3 and 6.

In any case, I have fun. Especially with items, where some are just... evil :D (if you know which items I'm talking about).

I always play cpu 9 and they are to easy for me :p i only get a challenge when i first humans and even then sometimes its to easy hehe :p

Most of the time I go with level 4,which is normal difficulty,since I'm not perfect at competitive play in Smash.Sometimes I go into a higher level,but most of the time,I end up by being sent out flying out of the stage :p.I also play with some other people,from time to time.

I've started at level 3, but now I'm practicing at level 9 to get better at it. So the when the game comes out, I'll already be ready to play online with others and smash others out since I'll be all practiced with the hardest CPU AI :D.

Casually, I do Lv. 7, but I am good at beating Lv. 9 CPUs

I play with 3 Lv. 9 CPUs because 1 is too easy and 2 never seems like enough characters to send into the mosh pit. I play mostly without items because items can be distracting and as annoying as defeating Villager with two Pikachu's spamming Thunder and Thunder shock. When I first start I like using Lv. 7s but that doesn't happen often.

Usually I like a challenge so I set my CPU's at a 9! 9 is pretty hard sosometimes I use 8. Depends what mood I'm in ;P I never go below 8 although. I don't like them being so easy!!

I can beat Lvl. 9's on Brawl, but since I'm getting used to SSB4 3DS's controls, I'm playing against Lvl. 8's with Villager =o

I can beat one lvl 9 pretty easily but if it's against 3 I have to go about 7 since I can't seem to keep up with the action, to practice for human pvp's I just go lvl 9 on final destination seems to do the trick

Mostly lvl 9 without items (those bloody assist trophies and pokeballs) with either 1 or 3 CPU players. When I feel sort of lazy then it's lvl 5ish where it makes me work a little but it's easy enough not to have to commit too much.

Back