What did you get for Christmas 2019?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
What did you get for Christmas so far? :eyes:

I got the MK8 Deluxe Switch bundle and Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. My brother complained that he wasn't able to use the GCN controller so I'll have to buy the adapter. I also have a $20 eShop card saved for the online subscription. I also got candy, some unique putty to use when I'm bored, a basic drone, a gift card for the movies, some clothes/shoes, and a cheap Lego Batman set I sorta like (it was cheap). Not a bad haul this time around.

Reactions: Marc
I got a lovely new watch, as my old one broke, and some nice new pants, a hoodie and a woolen hat. And some other stuff like chocolate and smellies. Pretty happy, the clothes are pretty stylish and I never get stylish things so it's a nice change of a look for me.

Xenoblade 3D, a lot of gift cards, some puzzles to do, yummy treats, a motion sensor flying toy and going out to watch Mary Poppins Returns.

some nintendo eshop cards, wich i used to buy
-atelier rorona: the alchemist of arland
-atelier totori: the adventurer of arland
-atelier meruru: the princess of arland
-crypt of the necrodancer
- anima: gate of memories arcane edition

in reality I used my own money, but since my familia gave money to me as a gift...¿it counts?

Let’s see. I got some sweets (which are pretty delicious), and a tea chest full of different teas (probably one of my favorite gifts.)

Then I received Super Mario Party, Smash Ultimate, Hello Neighbor Hide and Seek, and the Fortnite Deep Freeze Bundle. Oh yeah, and $35 in eShop Credit. Overall a fantastic holiday, and I was incredibly happy.

Back