What did you name your Castle in Fire Emblem Fates

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
I named mine Pallet Town >.>

It's the only name I could think of at the time and I remembered how I wanted to name my town in Animal Crossing: New Leaf "Pallet Town" but the character limit didn't allow me to, so yeah ;~;

What about you guys? What did you name your Castle in Fire Emblem Fates?

I named mine Mongol... I've been watching Marco Polo on netflix.

I named mine "Kamui's Castle" (Kamui being the default Japanese name for your avatar). Well, at least it changes from it being written in Japanese (which is something you encounter all the day on JP server).

Heheheh, I named mine the only name worthy of such a not beautiful castle :sneaky:

Castle LEL!

I don't have the game yet, but I would either name it NERV Headquarters after the organization in NGE, or Castle Dracula after Castlevania.

Take a wild guess.

Jack Kirby?

^Dream Land.

I named mine Weyard. Golden Sun yo.

Thought it'd be kinda obvious @-@
"Poyo"

Qwellon's Keep
If you're wondering what's "Qwellon's", It's a name I've made up with a group of friends a long time ago. Although that group has been dead for years, I still use it in video games whenever they ask me to name a place.

Pook's Castle
The main reason being that my channel name is Pook, and I didn't want to come up with a more complex name.:rotfl: Besides I think I would have originally called it "Pook's Fortress" to induce fear into my foes!:vamp:

I named mine Hoshido xD

I first named it Tejemet as it means "us" un Nahuat. Later, I changed its name to Noctilum after a region from Xenoblade Chronicles X, and although it has not a deep meaning as Tejemet, I kind of feel more comfortable with that name.

mine is paradie valley. don´t know if i can do this here but feel free to visit.
the address is 05880-45009-94457-37745.

Don't have it yet but probably something like Winterfell or Greywater Watch because I'm a huge ASoIaF/GoT geek :D

Back