What do we want to see on iPhone 6

• Thread starter Mr.Panos
  • Start date
Mr.Panos

Mr.Panos

AC:NL - The Villager
Towns Folk
We don't really know the exact day of release of the iPhone 6, but we are able to imagine some of its features. But, what would you like to see on iPhone 6? A larger display? A change of the whole design?
Personally, I would like Apple to change the battery life of its phones. I firmly believe that it is necessary to improve the battery life if it wants to continue being the leading company. Also, it would be great if the new iPhone had a far better camera. Many other companies ( like Samsung ) have already bumped up the megapixels of their cell phones.

:)

I would like to see Apple add a micro sd card slot.

Reactions: Marc
Maybe a totally different design. The normal design is getting sorta boring now. They should try something new and fresh!. They always look generally the same.

I would like to see Apple add a micro sd card slot.
Me too but that's not going to happen lol :p (and another reason why I prefer Samsung's Galaxy S and Note smartphones).

I want to see a better CPU/GPU, more RAM, a better camera, better battery life, a better display, more software features (next iOS version), a lightning connector that can easily be removed from your PC, and the list goes on, :yawn:

Reactions: Mikaya
The things like to see on iPhone 6 is a bigger screen. I also want to have a lower price too. However, there are rumors online in an increase by $100.

The thing is Iphone need alot a thing as an internet cable port and micro sd card slot and even more since apple is creating alot of new stuff i am thinking why they don't build an physical keyboard and mouse to look as a computer.

Back