What do you find to be most annoying?

• Thread starter Snivysaur
  • Start date
Snivysaur

Snivysaur

I'm Not A Pikachu
Towns Folk
Well, I find bugs (specifically mosquitoes) really, I mean really annoying. Not only do they leave bite marks all over your body, I got very sick once because of these pests. Did I mention how it would just piss me off when I'm on my phone and it just flies by like some kind of invincible creature or something. So, what's your PEST?

Sad to see a post with no replies. I gotta go with ticks ... anyone who's ever had Lyme disease can vouch.

Does PEST stand for something? (Physical Encounter(s) of Sinister Things?) Whatever it stands for, my PEST is people who chew like cows. There's nothing worse than hearing what a person is crunching or chewing on.

I find people sometimes to be the most annoyin'.

Other times I am annoyed with myself. I tell myself to do something and I don't do it. :(
Self-disappointment. Can y'all relate? ;)

I find people sometimes to be the most annoyin'.

Other times I am annoyed with myself. I tell myself to do something and I don't do it. :(
Self-disappointment. Can y'all relate? ;)

Definitely. Everybody here knows what you mean. I usually don't feel disappointed as to why I didn't do the thing I wanted to do, I just accept it and believe it didn't happen for a reason.

People (kids) who talk way too loud about nonsense that doesn't relate to me in any way and seems unnecessary. :banghead:

People who think they're better than anyone else, and those who do not respect others.

Sad to see a post with no replies. I gotta go with ticks ... anyone who's ever had Lyme disease can vouch.

Maybe because is hard to answer XD

People who think they're better than anyone else, and those who do not respect others.

I will choose this as my reply :p

Well, something annoying... The people in my class. Most of them are doing nothing, except causing trouble, or talking. Explaining why some of them get excluded from some of the lessons.

Also, my little brother, when he comes every five minutes because he can't get past something in a game. Really annoying.

When people litter...

When I see someone do something that I can't correct.

Um, I'll have to go with making up your bed. :hilarious: I'm kinda a neat freak when it comes to my room, but making up my bed is so hard, when you pull one side the other comes out, so yeah. (not really sure how to give a good answer to this, but making up bed is annoying though)
I took like five minutes to think of an answer xD.

I hate liars, and the last girl I was seeing. Does that count? ;)

Reactions: Marc
I hate my awkwardness

When Chris Brown says, "Mr Worldwide," at the start of his songs. But since my siblings aren't at home anymore I got rid of all the Chris Brown stuff. Now I'm happy and I sleep at night with a little smile on my face.

Except when I hear anything Chris Brown-y on TV.

OK, OK, what really annoys me is narcissism. Like people who take multiple selfies every two seconds, and even worse, people who ask you to take a picture of them posing like, "I'm on this glam holiday with this huge pout."

Like people who take multiple selfies every two seconds
That's one of my sisters right there, :singing:

Reactions: 18
That's two of my sisters right there, :singing:

I could hug you for saying that.

That's two of my sisters right there, :singing:
That's the girls in my class right there :singing: ! Just add Facebook to it !

One main peeve for me is when people online think that just because this is the internet which is somewhat anonymous, they think they can say whatever the heck they want to someone because they either think a) because they don't know the person, nothing happens or b) that the person on the other end isn't a human with real feelings.

It's just annoying.

a lot of people are annoying but what is more annoying are old peoples

Back