What do you hope to see in the next Zelda game?

• Thread starter Samster
  • Start date
Samster

Samster

*secretly has a crush on Marina
Towns Folk
So, Breath of The Wild was pretty much the best Zelda game we’ve had in a long time. The graphics were stunning, the gameplay was really fun, and the fact that you could go anywhere was astonishing. The director of Breath of The Wild has already confirmed that the next mainline Zelda game will have the same design of going anywhere on the map, beautiful graphics, etc. However, I’m wanting to know what you guys want to see in the next game. What are your thoughts on what they could add?

Another big open world Zelds game would be fantastic! I would like to see another feature of tranforming just like transforming into a wolf in Twilight Princess. It was a really neat concept and I think it would make for a great Zelda game.

Make the story better...
Im seriously worried that zelda won’t be as good as it was..
make the combat less pointless...
add real dungeons..
im just gonna go play twilight princess again...

Make the story better...
Im seriously worried that zelda won’t be as good as it was..
make the combat less pointless...
add real dungeons..
im just gonna go play twilight princess again...
The story is one of my favorite parts of the game. Nintendo usually does a really good job of this.

A nice, proper dungeon would be great.

A nice, proper dungeon would be great.
A proper dungeon? Are you saying the other dungeons are not proper? :p

A proper dungeon? Are you saying the other dungeons are not proper? :p
Breath of the wild’s devine beasts were too short, and changed the formula of finding a item somewhere in the dungeon, and learning to use the item to get the boss key.
Maybe you’re just saying proper isn’t the right word.. but breath of the wild was definitely lacking in the dungeons that actually felt difficult to get through. Many dungeons in OOT took me a few hours to get through, but the divine beasts were too simple, and it never took me more than a hour to finish. (I think) the camel and the dlc dungeon were better, but yeah, we need dungeons to come back to par of the previous games.

Breath of the wild’s devine beasts were too short, and changed the formula of finding a item somewhere in the dungeon, and learning to use the item to get the boss key.
Maybe you’re just saying proper isn’t the right word.. but breath of the wild was definitely lacking in the dungeons that actually felt difficult to get through. Many dungeons in OOT took me a few hours to get through, but the divine beasts were too simple, and it never took me more than a hour to finish. (I think) the camel and the dlc dungeon were better, but yeah, we need dungeons to come back to par of the previous games.
I never playe Breath of the Wild so I don't know how their dungeons are but I found Ocarina of Time's dungeons really good. Dungeons should be like that.

Reactions: Leej07
I want an improved Breath of the Wild, honestly. Give my the open world with freedom of choice (complete dungeons in any order), more quests, more enemies, and MORE themed dungeons. I didn't think I'd miss the classic dungeons much, but I wish we'd get like nine or ten classic style Zelda dungeons. Also, more music would be nice. Bring back the Hyrule Overture!

Reactions: luigiFTW and Leej07
I want an improved Breath of the Wild, honestly. Give my the open world with freedom of choice (complete dungeons in any order), more quests, more enemies, and MORE themed dungeons. I didn't think I'd miss the classic dungeons much, but I wish we'd get like nine or ten classic style Zelda dungeons. Also, more music would be nice. Bring back the Hyrule Overture!
Please let this happen..

Please let this happen..
Yes that would be really cool... If it happens... Which it probably wont...

Back