• Thread starter .:*Alex*:.
  • Start date
.:*Alex*:.

.:*Alex*:.

(*) I want a battle! (*)
Towns Folk
What do you like about the game?
Don't say, "A lot!"
Because that's not the answer I like to read!
This game is really fun.
Because is a fighting game!
... So fun! ...

The combat system and the co-op is really fun. I also like the RPG-like gameplay scheme, where you kill enemies/monsters, collect items, use the items for food and/or to upgrade your equipment.
My favourite feature is the co-op, it is immensley helpful if you are stuck on an enemy.

Gosh, what can I say, it just appeals to me... I mean, big-<censored> monsters to fight, who wouldn't like that? And I've always liked armors. And Monster Hunter has the best looking armors I've ever seen! And as AliTheAce said, combat system... oh yeaaah! I can't wait for MHU4 and it's improved combat system!

I love the graphics, storyline, and specially the monsters and weapons. The way how game gets more and more difficult with each mission is also amazing. All in all, it's an overall great game. What's not to love? :D

I love being able to hunt for my armors and weapons. But it can be a pain to actually collect some of the rarer parts. The customization in the game not only applies to the main character but our little masters that we befriend in the game ChaCha and Kayamba, which is really great when we are preparing to hunt the next target. The game is always fun to play with friends, it actually makes hunting a lot easier and much more rewarding because everyone benefits, it may sound too good to be true because it is. Everyone has to share the 3 lives or it's game over. :c

I like many things, like the monsters you have to hunt, even though some monsters may be similar to one another, in the end they are not. Every time you face a monster to hunt, you face a new challenge and that's what I like from this game.
Another thing that I like about this game is the vast array of weapons and armors that you can create in order to hunt. Specially talking about mh3 ultimate in which the array of weapons was expanded if we compare it to the wii version. The different hunting zones are something else that I like, you go and hunt in so many different places that make the game really varied.

I enjoy what the game has to offer and that you can slay giant monsters!

Well, what I love is the graphics. Generally, I don't go for graphics when I choose a game. But here, it's well-made and pleasant to the eye. Also, the fact that sometimes (or should I say in tough battles) it rests on pure skill/dodge can be quite entertaining.

The game can be pretty sometimes and there is just something to taking down monsters larger than my character that feels great :D

I like that there are many different monsters armor and weapon classes and being able to do what you want with any of that stuff and being able to fight multiple monsters while the monsters usually do not get to hard to the point where you cannot deafeat them

I love that you could hunt behemoth sized monsters that are difficult to kill depending on what weapons you have. I also love the idea that you could craft your own weapons and armor that you could make using what is left of the behemoth that you kill. Also you could mine for stuff. :D

While I don't do this a lot, I like that you can survive off of the environment. Also, playing with friends online in a game like this is amazing.

I like the action, the quests and the monsters you fight.The game play is also good and the hunters as well as their weapons are destructive if you know how to use them,overall monster hunter games are a blast.

Back