Persona Q What do you like and dislike about Persona Q

• Thread starter Akira de L'Ordre
  • Start date
Akira de L'Ordre

Akira de L'Ordre

The Persona Super-Slugger
Towns Folk
I'm looking forward to playing Persona Q. What are the things you like about the Persona series? What don't you like?

I'm looking forward to playing Persona Q. What are the things you like about the Persona series? What don't you like?
for me the things i like about persona q are the ability to use both persona 3 and 4 chars and the duel persona usage the bad things are the fact that you will be restricted in groups due to wanting to take advantage of all weakpoints and the map saving can be confusing if you died and took a break from it and dont remember what you did and didnt do

Persona itself is awesome, but Persona Q could've been better. I mean, it was funny as hell, but the battle style kinda ripped off etrian oddysey. Plus, you kinda have to grind a lot. Other than than, it's a good game.

Persona itself is awesome, but Persona Q could've been better. I mean, it was funny as hell, but the battle style kinda ripped off etrian oddysey. Plus, you kinda have to grind a lot. Other than than, it's a good game.
both were made by the same company so it cant really be ripping off them

What I did like about Persona Q is that it did mix the mechanics of the two games rather nicely. I hadn't played an EO game before this, so it was a really nice addition to have to learn how to go through labyrinths. All the characters were mostly in character for the majority, and some got a bit of development, so that was nice to see also. However, after a while, the labyrinths start to become a mindless slog to get through. The whole point of avoiding FOEs is great at the beginning, but once you get to Inaba Pride you start to not care as much when you get caught. Especially when trying to grind a little.

Another thing that could have done better is the Stroll mechanic, I was actually hoping to see maybe some real development of the characters relationships with each other, between P3 and P4. While we got some of that during the the game, I felt that a lot more could have been put in during the downtime between labyrinths.

I hated making my own maps. I always messed up making them and screwed myself over .-. I did love however p4 and p3 together. I love the voice acting and personalities, especially Youske

Back