What do you play to get CQ Points in Splatoon 2's Octo Expansion?

• Thread starter VivianPan
  • Start date
VivianPan

VivianPan

NintenPedia Member
Towns Folk
So when there isn’t any internet for me I usually play the octo expansion and grind some points for rewards. I usually play the match one with the giant octo or the octo shower. I was curious on what others play to get those CQ Points

So when there isn’t any internet for me I usually play the octo expansion and grind some points for rewards. I usually play the match one with the giant octo or the octo shower. I was curious on what others play to get those CQ Points
dang you grind with that brutal match the shape? Wow.... i beat the other matching one before but the one youre describing if i remember right is the much harder one >.< i prefer to do either the first level or the one shot station. one shot station is pretty easy to game quickly for me so it can even be seconds long if i time it right (dont get me wrong tho its hard to keep a perfect streak here but it works good enough for me).

dang you grind with that brutal match the shape? Wow.... i beat the other matching one before but the one youre describing if i remember right is the much harder one >.< i prefer to do either the first level or the one shot station. one shot station is pretty easy to game quickly for me so it can even be seconds long if i time it right (dont get me wrong tho its hard to keep a perfect streak here but it works good enough for me).
For me the one that isn’t a cat is really easy I think people hate it becuase one of the options is a blaster. I just use the squeezer and charger

Yep, that’s the one I did before I ever looked at the guide here, lol. I still can’t believe that Nintendo didn’t see that as made that level. :p
Im sure they new the level could be beat quickly, as it is a one shot level, but who knows if instantly beating the level was intended or not. o_O

Im sure they new the level could be beat quickly, as it is a one shot level, but who knows if instantly beating the level was intended or not. o_O
I’m pretty sure that Nintendo would never try to allow farming CQ points in the game, because at the end of the game,
you can trade CQ points for in game items for the main game, like coupons, gear, coins, etc.
Even though they’re incredibly easy to get, I don’t think Nintendo would purposefully do that. That’s my opinion.

Back