1. NintenPedia Guest Message

Get 3DS/Wii U/Switch eShop Credit

Members of the community can earn or win Nintendo 3DS/WiiU/Switch eShop credit. This is available to North American and European region 3DS and Wii U owners (Switch is region free). Earn Play Coins by posting in the forum and exchange them for eShop credit. It's that easy.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Yoshi - 3DS Pedia
Signing up for an account lets you communicate with other Nintendo gamers from around the world. Play games, ask questions, have fun and earn eShop credit along the way.

What do you study in your free time?

Discussion in 'Academic Discussions' started by cloudmario666, Mar 29, 2017.

1. cloudmario666

cloudmario666 honest as abe lincoln Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    160 coins
    In my free time i just study math. im studying on calculus. What do you study in your free time.
  2. Spinnerweb

Spinnerweb Lime Pawpaw Forum Management

Play Coins:
    188 coins
    Music.
    Hayleia likes this.
  3. SkyHuntress

SkyHuntress Code to learn, don't learn to code.

Play Coins:
    1,056 coins
    Mainly computer science-y things. I've taught myself a lot more about that kinda thing then school ever will.

Hopefully the stuff I'm teaching myself helps when I go to college this year :p
  4. NES

NES Pokemon Trainer Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    27 coins
    I like drums, bass, and guitar, but also anything related to website design and marketing. 3D art creation is also fun, but there is literally no time for it.
  5. GamerDudeXXX

GamerDudeXXX The Awesome Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    3 coins
    I look at various psychology topics, even law, because one day I want to bring back by uncle from prison.