• Thread starter Souliousery
  • Start date

Do you like Disney+?

• Total voters
Souliousery

Souliousery

New Horizons pre-order missed but I bought it LOL
Towns Folk
I think that it's a good service for watching Disney movies on the cheap, but not much else other than that. But the best thing is that I get to watch Recess on it. What are your thoughts on Disney+?

I like how it's accessible and how the Mandalorian has good reviews, but as a subscription it may be cheaper in the long run to buy those as DVDs or actually rent the ones you are going to watch.

I don't really watch Disney so idc tbh.

I mean, it's not even in the UK yet, meaning that they've removed things off of netflix and such, and blocked them so no one here can access them.

I don't use ANY streaming service myself, they're all kinda a waste of money imo and also, like hell I have the money for even 1 lol. I used to password share a netflix account, but tbh, it's kinda meh what's on there overall. Disney+ I feel is the same, that and also their stupid edits that have ruined some of the films/shows.

I mean, it's fine. It's cheap, has a lot of exclusive shows coming up that are right in my alley and a lot of existing content that I'd watch. But, like Sky said, it aint in my country. So yar-har and that.

Reactions: 28142
It is great, if you don't already own all the dvd/blu-ray of all the classics including all the Marvel /Star Wars ( Like I do) There are some interesting documentaries on the history of Disney and we watched the Mandalorian and a series where Jeff Goldblum is investigating stuff, while we had the trial. I will definitely consider getting a paid subscription when an interesting series comes up, like Marvel's Loki ( and the other MCU connected series)

As much as I love Disney movies, I’ve never been one to rewatch movies very much. So outside of The Mandalorian and their documentary series, it’s not extremely interesting to me right now. Once they have some more original series, it will be a stronger service, but right now they are doing the opposite of other services and relying too heavily on their back catalog. Which they can do because they have an extensive one, but I don’t have kids so that isn’t enough for me.

Back